Arkansas GOP congressman ad: “white Democrats will be lynching black folk again”

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Rogifan, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Rogifan macrumors Core

Rogifan

2. Rogifan thread starter macrumors Core

Rogifan

So this congressman denounced the ad. I’m assuming then it was run without his knowledge.

[​IMG]

3. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

There are ads that are ran by PACs without the person they are endorsing's knowledge. Will have to read further. If it was on radio, probably a fringe one. These can do more harm than good in a lot of cases.

4. RootBeerMan macrumors 65816

RootBeerMan

5. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

Was that a skit on SNL? ;)

6. KGB7 Suspended

KGB7

/facepalm

But when white people create a website “White Americans for Presidents Agenda”, they would be labeled as racist and white supremacist.
    I’ve only lived in US for 27 years, but I still can’t wrap my head around so much stupidity, hatred and separation among people based on the skin of their color.

And US, with all it’s issues, is so eager to bring democracy to the rest of the world. Sometimes, I miss the good old fashioned Joseph Stalin’s Iron Fist. No mother choosing sexual identity for their child as soon as it’s born, and no Kardashian’s. I’m not saying Stalin or Communism is good, but it does have its benefits once a week.

7. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

I read differently. You left out it involves a nut.

https://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBl...-slime-gets-deep-in-the-race-for-2nd-district

If you are a fan of the Boondocks cartoons, think Uncle Ruckus.

...And yes, the ads are still racist as :mad:, despite the PAC owner's race.

8. RootBeerMan macrumors 65816

RootBeerMan

LOL. I wasn't going to go there. I figured it was kinda obvious from the content of the radio ad. Frankly, I cannot remember ever coming across a political ad that was so over the top crazy. At least the GOP candidate had the spine and ethics to denounce it in unequivocal terms.