Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
*throws around confetti, turns on the disco ball as well as the smoke machine and proceeds to dj for the day with the first song being a daft punk song*

congrats arn!

voicegy

macrumors 65816
Congratulations!

See how much we CARE about such things?! You made us the way we are....promising Avatar's and such when we reach the magic number. You instilled in us this RABID desire, and here we are running around the campfire tossing chicken bones and celebrating for you...a milestone on par with...nay, more important, than ones' birthday!:p

(can't WAIT to see arn's choice of avatar...but, then again, does he NEED to have an avatar, being, well, you know, god and all...)

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
boring...

my avatar... of course... sorry to dissappoint... :)

arn

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
I'm sure he could....but that wouldn't be fun now would it?! ;)

and I hate to do this since it's been done a few times already...but when are u going to select an avatar jef? :confused:

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
i have enjoyed others' avatars, but i never paid attention to how the avatar thing worked

how does one choose an avatar?

unicorn@mbay.net if you want to email me directly if it is a lengthy or boring process of attainting or placing an avatar

jef

Ensign Paris

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2001
Europe
If you click on the User Control Panel and then choose 'Edit Options' at the bottom of that page there is a avatar link. Then just choose an image under 2k or 50x50px.

Ensign

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.