Arsenal 2007 - Your Opinions & Official F365 MR League

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by simontarr, Aug 7, 2007.

1. simontarr macrumors 6502

simontarr

The new season is nearly upon us and, as a mad Arsenal fan, I wonder what this season holds in store. We have been rather good in the pre-season friendlies beating the Lazio best 11 with what could be considered our youth reserves and have won the Emirates & Amsterdam Cups (not exactly prestigious I know...but meh).

So I'm just wondering what Arsenal fans think is going to happen. Will we win anything? Also, what do the other 3 big teams think. As a Man Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool fan are you worried about how good our squad can be considering how young all the players are?

Should be an interesting season!

PS. Anyone playing the F365 Fantasy Football this year? I've made a mini league cunningly named "The Official MacRumors League". Let me know if you want the PIN to join.

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

You are probably better of bringing this kind of discussion over to the Premier League thread. Arsenal do have a very good youth system, one to be proud of. However i feel that, even though our preseason was poor, that Liverpool will once again finish above you. I have my reservations fi Liverpool or Aresnal are capable of sustaining the pace set by Man U and Chelsea. Hopefully it won't be such a gulf between the top two and Liverpool this season as it was last.

3. simontarr thread starter macrumors 6502

simontarr

Yeah I thought about it, but the Prem Thread is getting huge. This was just a general discussion about the top 4 really. Also, I'm trying to get everyone to join the Official MacRumors League. :D

I don't think Liverpool will finish above is this season. I've been a rather depressive Arsenal fan the last few seasons, and with good reason. But I dunno...I just have a feeling this year that something great is going to happen with this bunch of kids. I think Henry leaving will be a good thing.

4. crazycat macrumors 65816

crazycat

I am an arsenal supporter, to bad 14 left. I think we will do well this season, Man U has a nice team so does Liverpool. I think we will be in the top 3 90% and might eevn win it if Man U trips.