Art of the Deal co-author: Trump will resign before year's end

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Solomani, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

Art of the Deal co-author predicts Donald Trump is about to resign

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All

Art of the Deal is Donald Trump's signature autobiography and memoir. And no one knows DJT's mentality and philosophy better than the guy who actually wrote the book for Donald.

That author, Tony Schwartz, now predicts that Trump will be resigning in the near future, most likely before the end of the year.

"Donald has too much pride to allow himself to be 'fired' by the American people, too much pride to be forcefully ousted from office. Instead, he will resign as a means of (partially) salvaging his reputation" says Schwartz.

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Oooh...an early Christmas present! :D

Although I really don't see it. I think he will go down with the ship and spend his remaining years shaking his fist and whining to an ever shrinking band of supporters and that is how he will end his sad sad life until he can tweet no more.

3. bopajuice macrumors 6502a

bopajuice

I wonder if his hands are big enough to use the iPhone plus for tweeting?

4. Solomani thread starter macrumors 68030

Solomani

He can do it using the three-handed method. But Zombie Steve Jobs would tell DJT he's holding it wrong!

5. darksithpro macrumors regular

Then you'll get anti-LGBTQ Pence.

6. jpietrzak8 macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

Trump's already dumped transgender folks out of the military forces. The way he's now headed, I get the feeling LGBTQ folks won't be losing much if Pence takes over.

7. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

This is some more meat for the libs. Needs his 15 minutes.

8. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

We've been telling the lefties that everyone wins with Donnie. ;)

9. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

We have a Constitution and a fully replenished ACLU, bring the critter.

10. localoid macrumors 68020

localoid

Yep, Trump is a bull... a bull who carries his own china shop around with him.

11. Zenithal macrumors 68040

Anyone that anti-gay and anti-liberty who strives hard to be an Anderson Cooper lookalike is likely light in the boots himself. You just know a man who calls his wife mother is into some very perverse kinks in the bedroom.

12. darksithpro macrumors regular

:eek:

13. Zenithal macrumors 68040

I had the same face reaction when I found out. I thought it was strange his mother was still alive, but I figured he'd gone gray earlier in life.

14. darksithpro macrumors regular

To tell you the truth he looks like he doesn't belong in this time period, his facial features are so odd. It's just weird to describe.

15. Oudinot macrumors regular

Oudinot

You got to quit doing dope, it's melting your brain.

16. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

A stroll through these forums will tell you that I am well aware of that as I have mentioned it numerous times myself. However, sanity and stability in government (ahem) trumps my desire for equal rights. All the rights in the world won't do any good if we are in a nuclear war or if the country is in chaos.

Plus, I don't really think Pence could do much. I think EO's taking away benefits for gay federal spouses might have already been signed, the anti-transgender thing is being looked at, so really, what more could Pence do?

No, everyone loses. Except twitter and the media. Oh...and lawyers. Bigly.

17. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

It's encouraging, maybe. If he's an AI then he could be repaired...

18. fitshaced macrumors 68000

fitshaced

Regardless of how Trump eventually leaves the Whitehouse, I think his nightmare will only begin then as I highly doubt he has made any decision without an element of selfishness. Anything he does now or has done since January should be investigated. They'll find something then, I'm sure.

19. darksithpro macrumors regular

Not trying to be mean to Pence, but he doesn't look like your average person. Not in a disgusting way, but just "different" from the rest.

20. Solomani, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017

Solomani thread starter macrumors 68030

Solomani

Yeah. He's ultra-conservative Bible thumper. But at least he's not unprecedented bat-shiite crazy like Donald. America will survive the remaining three years under Ayatollah Pence. And if Pence pushes the country too hard to the Biblical Right….. you realize that the electorate is likely to push back WAAAAAAY hard left when his term ends, right? Maybe even Pence understands that dynamic.

You do realize that many conservatives, maybe even some of you MR Republicans, simply have no taste for a would-be Pastor-President telling them how to live according to Abrahamic morality, right? The Republicans I do know don't even go to church, they've had more divorces than they have kids. Yes, they vote for Republican politicians in general, they have their BMWs and Teslas and they vote for GOP politicians that will lower their taxes, but they'd be pi***sed if anyone tried lecturing them on their immoral non-Christian lifestyle.

21. darksithpro macrumors regular

I'm not a Republican. I'm more anti-establishment, swing more towards Republican ideology, just barely, but definitely not 100%, more like low 50's for that matter. Remember, Republican ideology is for less government, not more government. So one could argue Democrats in gov are forcing institutions and churches to accept LGBTQ is not the same as Republicans respecting the rights of religious freedoms of those institutions, by not forcing them to marry out of tradition. It's a two way street and somewhat complex set of issues. But generally less government is better for everyone.

22. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Tell you what my frenly fren, less Trump government be better for the USA...

23. Solomani thread starter macrumors 68030

Solomani

Ummm, wrong. Kicking transgender people out of the military has nothing to do with "respecting the religious freedoms" of American citizens. It's simply targeting and ostracizing a social minority that the Judeo-Christian lobby (aligned with Pence, Falwell, Huckabee) deem to be morally unacceptable.

24. jdillings macrumors 65816

ROFL....he made the same prediction back in May. Needless to say, his crystal ball isn't so crystal clear. He's a nobody trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame.

25. fitshaced macrumors 68000

fitshaced

If he made the same prediction he's still on course for being right, no?