As calmly as I can say this.. I'm about to freak out

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by d wade, Feb 21, 2008.

1. d wade macrumors 65816

d wade

So i have about 30 picture messages saved in my inbox from various friends.

Everytime I go to viewmymessage (either from phone or from macbook) It says "incorrent login/password"

I made sure to type letter by letter EXACTLY the name and pw given to me in the text message.

Why does this site NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WORK??!!!

I love my iPhone, but this is a huuuuugeeeeeee aggravation and makes me wanna toss my phone.. along with every other device i've tried to access that god forsaken website.. into the ocean!!!

ggahhhhhh someone please help!!!

2. killmoms macrumors 68040

killmoms

If you get a lot of picture messages, don't get an iPhone.

Alternatively, tell your friends to send them to an e-mail address you check with the phone, instead of your phone number.

3. aross99 macrumors 68000

aross99

Have you tried it from a Computer? I know that kind of defeats the purpose,. but at least it would rule out any issues with entering the info your iPhone...

I hope Apple adds MMS soon!

4. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

Ding. Magic.

5. r6girl Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

as much of a pain as this sounds, i agree this might be your best bet.

i would also get the error you describe when accessing the site but found that clicking on "enter" (or submit or whatever that link is named on the page) would make it work (versus hitting the enter key on the keyboard after i was done entering everything). weird, but it worked...

6. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

I think Viewmymessage.com only keeps the photos for 7 days, then deletes them.

MMS needs to be added. Period. Even if people who don't use it at all, and don't care, there's lots of people who do. It's a simple feature, which can be added by a software upgrade. It needs to be done. Viewmymessage is a huge piece of garbage. At the very least, AT&T should set something up like they have in the UK.