I was considering purchasing a macbook for a while now, and now that the confirmed release "month" for the snow leopard OS is in September, I am unsure on if I should purchase it now or just wait. A few questions that hopefully you all can help me answer: 1. Does Apple come out with another macbook/mac in conjunction to the new OS? 2. I am looking for a macbook that can run a bunch of programs as once; I have a PC now and it does not have a large amount of RAM, I just want something that I can rely on speed wise. 3. Would you say to wait for Snow Leopard to come out or just buy it now? Thanks for anyone's help in advance!