Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
This thread will be for guys who has att business premier

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1440748/
:apple:
so i had a big question on this , how im suppose to do it lol? will they open pre order page on att bussiness for this ? since they have one on iphone 5 launch which was a major fail.. so long loading times and stuff and i had to call rep to do it which got me into late delivery argh instead of launch day friday delievery it got delivered the following week friday.

P.S i will be preordering 4 of them with gold color since gold colors were running out last launch of iphone 5s.

anyone with me on same boat please reply here, so we can stay in touch on whats going on or how they are handling pre orders.

att has iphone 6 page but its very very limited info lol just an image and email sign up.

slykens

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2011
I called today to confirm the process since I have always had to go into the store in the past.

The person I spoke with said I could preorder via Premier on the web or in the store, whatever my preference.

Then I got the summary email and it said I should use #639* to check eligibility and I wonder if she listened to me or understood anything I said. (The feature code doesn't work with CRU accounts and is why I can't preorder through Apple or online in the past)

So I'm going to have to call again or stop at the store and ask ahead of time. :/

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
:cool: well nice and i have been told same process by manager in my local att store and reps on phone.

well now they updated there page for bussiness account. this it how it looks: http://imgur.com/nwEBrO8

so ill be stay up all night on friday to get on att business page at 2am cst to pre order and hopfully that coming soon icon is gone and buy it now icon is there ...:D

----------

weird they never told me that but again i also know about what you just mention about cru accounts . since business accounts as only accessible by managers or owners and they have to all it all on online or rep on customer support ( they are pretty dumb tho.........)

----------

mantan

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2009
DFW
I used the business premier line when I preordered my 5. Ordered it at 9am the Friday they started taking orders.

No getting up in the middle of the night, no website crashes, no reloading webpages and hoping it went through, no long waits for a confirmation email....

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
i also had todo same thing(call) for iphone 5 after website crashes and stuff but because of that i had mine backordered..... so im hoping it stays up since i try to log in on it around 4am cst last time(2 hrs late) that was the reason it had heavy traffic so im staying up all night this time lol starbucks and couple of good movies and facebook :):D:apple:

cdal1

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2009
Question on shipping address as this will be my first time preordering on the business direct premier site. In the past I have been able to choose a different shipping address from the billing address. Can I do the same when I preorder from their site when preorders start. Thanks

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
https://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/popups/general/iphone-faqs.jsp?bref=IBiF45PiL00ILMFQ

Look at number 5. So I'm not sure how since you need to change it prior ordering and I always had same billing and shipping (home address) so not sure man you want to call business support since there's less than 24 hrs left for pre orders to open..

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Yeah I started working for AT&T and I was already planning on waiting it out till 12am and pre-order my 6 Plus and have it shipped to the house. Anyone familiar with the ship times when pre-ordering the device? For the release for the 5S I did the waiting in line adventure.

ipodlover77

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2009
I received a email from ATT a few minutes after the keynote ended from an ATT employee.

They attached an order form saying to complete and send back the form. They said once they get in the office friday morning, they'll place all the orders on first come first serve basis.

Thought about doing that, but something felt iffy about filling out an order form because it didn't account for things like data plan options. I was a bit nervous they would mess my plan up tbh.

Im just gonna wake up on friday and hope for the best. If worst comes to worst, then i'll submit the order form. Rather not go that route though.

Im on ATT premier btw so I can't order my phone anywhere except the att site. Blower because Apple usually has the best stock on launch.

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
Yeah I started working for AT&T and I was already planning on waiting it out till 12am and pre-order my 6 Plus and have it shipped to the house. Anyone familiar with the ship times when pre-ordering the device? For the release for the 5S I did the waiting in line adventure.

correct me if i was wrong but last year well on iphone 5 launch stocks were running on flumes and got sold out with 1 or 2 hrs and then all carriers still took pre orders without letting us know that we were backorder and everyone got emails next morning that it will ship with 14 to 21 days after launch day. Now iphone 5s was different story since there was no pre orders.

As long as you were the lucky ones to snatch one from onstock then you should receive it on launch day via fedex usually:cool:.

----------

I received a email from ATT a few minutes after the keynote ended from an ATT employee.

They attached an order form saying to complete and send back the form. They said once they get in the office friday morning, they'll place all the orders on first come first serve basis.

Thought about doing that, but something felt iffy about filling out an order form because it didn't account for things like data plan options. I was a bit nervous they would mess my plan up tbh.

Im just gonna wake up on friday and hope for the best. If worst comes to worst, then i'll submit the order form. Rather not go that route though.

Im on ATT premier btw so I can't order my phone anywhere except the att site. Blower because Apple usually has the best stock on launch.

Well i didnt get anything about order forms but i will be staying up all night today since im getting 4 iphone 6 plus gold color. People are betting that 6plus will sell out the first and specifically gold color since it was best selling last year and was out of stock for almost month or more than that i believe so and lucky im on cst.... 2:01 am :mad::D

RyanG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2007
Are you guys an IRU or up a level? Being an IRU, I don't have to order from the premier store- have done it through Apple as well.

slippery-pete

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2007
Might be a silly question but I will ask. I have a discount though my company that gives me a % off my monthly bill. I pay my bill each month, not the company. Is that considered "business premier"?

----------

Are you guys an IRU or up a level? Being an IRU, I don't have to order from the premier store- have done it through Apple as well.

Whats IRU?

RyanG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2007
Whats IRU?

Corporate Responsibility Users, or CRUs, are employees who receive service under a corporate account for which their company has financial responsibility.

Companies with a qualified business agreement may also take advantage of the Sponsorship Program, which enables their employees to subscribe to service as Individual Responsibility Users, or IRUs. IRUs must have an individual 2-year service agreement and an eligible plan-this means the employee receives service under an individual account for which the employee him/herself has financial responsibility.

CRUs and IRUs are sometimes referred to collectively as "End Users".

slippery-pete

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2007
Corporate Responsibility Users, or CRUs, are employees who receive service under a corporate account for which their company has financial responsibility.

Companies with a qualified business agreement may also take advantage of the Sponsorship Program, which enables their employees to subscribe to service as Individual Responsibility Users, or IRUs. IRUs must have an individual 2-year service agreement and an eligible plan-this means the employee receives service under an individual account for which the employee him/herself has financial responsibility.

CRUs and IRUs are sometimes referred to collectively as "End Users".

much thanks! If you are an "IRU" you don't have to go "Business Premier" to order, correct?

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
lol all i know is that i hace to stayup all night to order them since im buying iphones under my own business account.

and pete i cant help you with that man.. maybe someone else has more knowledge on that part than me:confused:

ipodlover77

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2009

Lucky. When i try through apple, I always get a message saying sorry and that accounts like mine are not able to order through the site.

I can't even order through walmart or amazon.

Unfortunate to say the least :(

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
correct me if i was wrong but last year well on iphone 5 launch stocks were running on flumes and got sold out with 1 or 2 hrs and then all carriers still took pre orders without letting us know that we were backorder and everyone got emails next morning that it will ship with 14 to 21 days after launch day. Now iphone 5s was different story since there was no pre orders.

As long as you were the lucky ones to snatch one from onstock then you should receive it on launch day via fedex usually:cool:.

----------

Well i didnt get anything about order forms but i will be staying up all night today since im getting 4 iphone 6 plus gold color. People are betting that 6plus will sell out the first and specifically gold color since it was best selling last year and was out of stock for almost month or more than that i believe so and lucky im on cst.... 2:01 am :mad::D

i mean if I have to get up early in the morning (3AM) 12PST to place an order I will but I know I cant go in and wait in line like I did the 5S because I have to work. Hopefully I can get online early and grab one and go back to sleep and have it shipped to the house..

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
Yup but try to get up early around 2 so that gives you time to preload suff like login and gives you room to do stuff, because of that I'm staying up till 3am or so then get 4 -5 hr sleep

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Yup but try to get up early around 2 so that gives you time to preload suff like login and gives you room to do stuff, because of that I'm staying up till 3am or so then get 4 -5 hr sleep

Yeah my home laptop runs so slow so when I leave the office today, im taking my work computer home so I can VPN in from home and go through Premier that way.

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
Yeah my home laptop runs so slow so when I leave the office today, im taking my work computer home so I can VPN in from home and go through Premier that way.

lol ill be running two laptops, a mac and my surface pro 3 to be up todate ;):apple:

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
lol im almost done with my setup for tonight and heres one picture :rolleyes:

http://imgur.com/bw5PEs8

Haha no games are being played your way, when i get home Im going to set up my work computer and my personal computer and also might throw my Nexus 7 tablet in the way too. But the premier site doesnt work on tablets so Im just going to stick with the laptop....work one since it runs ways faster lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.