At&t Gnex user possible switcher has questions..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacChinoNyc, Sep 13, 2012.

1. MacChinoNyc macrumors 6502

So what would be the fastest way to pre-order this phone with at&t for all you guys that have done this before? Phone / website? What time ?

Anybody else thinking of switching from android to give this a chance? Me personally, would like a functioning phone with minimal tinkering. I've rooted and rom'ed and modified my gnex but dare I say it , would like a simpler working experience. Is this a wrong move?

Oh and has there been any Google voice app added that actually works like the one on android?

2. spblat macrumors 6502a

spblat

If you're an AT&T customer eligible for an upgrade, store.apple.com at 12:01 pacific tonight.

3. MacChinoNyc thread starter macrumors 6502

You can also call at&t with a full upgrade. Which one would guarantee delivery by next week?? I've never ordered from apple website. I just know they'll mess my account up for some reason.

4. spblat macrumors 6502a

spblat

My intuition is if you have a choice, order from apple. They've reserved a ton of FedEx capacity and in general launch-day people get their devices the day they expect them. I don't have the same confidence in AT&T.

5. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

While I'm personally undecided about upgrading my phone, my past experience is that Apple is less likely to screw things up than AT&T.