AT&T in store pickup thread

kolizion

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
Thought I would make a thread as folks are able to pickup new deliveries to the actual stores.

Does anyone think ATT stores will be getting new shipments this friday?

sawah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2010
The AT&T in Hibbing Mn had 32 and 64 gig available when I was there this weekend. I'm going to go check the Virginia store next weekend for my upgrade since I just want a 16 gig.

kolizion

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
The AT&T in Hibbing Mn had 32 and 64 gig available when I was there this weekend. I'm going to go check the Virginia store next weekend for my upgrade since I just want a 16 gig.
I'm in Mn. around the mpls area and I have no choice but to get one in a ATT store :(

Waiting to find a black 64. Just called a local store and they told me they were getting in a 32 gig tomorrow but 64's needed to be special ordered
(yea right!!!) I'm not playing that game anymore.

sawah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2010
I live around an hour away from an AT&T store, so I definitely plan on calling to see if they even have one before we leave town. If not, I'll just wait until my next paycheck and maybe get a 32 gig one instead.

I wanted to go to a store, because my upgrade isn't until the 13th, but a corporate store will bump it up to the 1st of the month.