AT&T LTE keeps cutting out?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by krashx7, Sep 25, 2012.

1. krashx7 macrumors regular

Im constantly having to turn of LTE and then back on and it will work for a while then it cuts off again.. Is this normal? Phone issue or AT&T? Im sure its probably the latter and sorry if this has been asked before.

2. Max Book macrumors member

Same thing for me on iPhone 5 with AT&T. It drops down to Edge and when I toggle lte off an on it comes back with LTE at 4 bars. Anyone know why or how to fix it?

3. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

This exact same thing keeps happening to me as well. LTE (on AT&T) will just randomly cut out and come back on its own, kind of annoying.

4. MrXiro macrumors 68040

MrXiro

Constant LTE for me... even getting better LTE reception than my Verizon iPad LTE.

5. mrskullfreak macrumors 6502a

mrskullfreak

I posted this already call your carrier they can fix it.
    It's a setting on there end.

6. unlimitedx macrumors 6502a

Really? Because I am in lte area I am have been drifting between lte and 4g. That isn't supposed to happen?

7. czar44 macrumors member

I'm in an LTE area well covered on ATT's map but not getting LTE serivice - drifting bw 4g and edge. Any ideas?

8. PM-Performance macrumors 6502

I had to call AT&T twice now to get my data reset because I keep flipping from hspa to edge at work.
    They said this is a common iPhone 5 thing they are finding. Unfortunately I believe th because I have a 4 and 4s on ios6 not having this problem.
    I'm sure apple will fix it soon. They said apple is well aware of it already and not just an AT&T issue