Discussion in 'iPhone' started by YouGoGlenCocoa, Sep 18, 2013.

1. YouGoGlenCocoa macrumors member

Sep 18, 2013
    Hi guys, after speaking with multiple people, it seems as though AT&T next is only available at AT&T corporate stores, and online in case anyone was wondering. Im leaving verizon for AT&T (reception issues with verizon and work). But as much as i would like to buy from an apple retail store i can't :(
    I dont really want to use the next program, but i know im going to want the iPhone 6 next year! (sign 2yr then)

For those wondering, 1 apple rep said you could order online and pickup in store, and 2 told me you can not.

Apple also said you can purchase 2 phones per customer, but AT&T said one per customer in line =O just a little aggravating considering im coming to them as a new customer paying $180 or so a month. Just need one for my wife and myself.

Just posted this in case anyone was curious about the Next route! Best of luck everyone!
  2. Iphoneness macrumors 6502

Mar 19, 2010
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Thanks for sharing! I'm going to do the Next program for the same reasons you are and I have an authorized retailer about 5 minutes from my house and a corporate store about a a half hour away. Guess I'll be making the extra drive!