AT&T - No order conformation E-Mail, should I be concerned

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by McBeats, Sep 14, 2012.

1. McBeats macrumors 6502a

Got through on att.com with the order confirmation, says email was sent to my email address, but nothin yet.... I'll be standing by my email for a while....

Anyone else gettin this issue?

2. ThunderApple macrumors 6502

I'm in the same boat. However, I don't remember if I entered a email when it was asking for my credit card info. I will most likely call in the morning and seemifnthey can somehow attach my email into my order.

3. Jman13 macrumors 68000

I got my e-mail from AT&T quickly this year (within about 2 minutes), but last year, (when I ordered about 20 minutes later), I didn't get my confirmation email until about 8AM.

4. McBeats, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012

McBeats thread starter macrumors 6502a

I just checked my bank account and 250 bucks is in processing. :D Dunno if I'll get the iphone on the 21st like it said, but whatevs.

Edit: and there it is... got the email.

5. dieburnbot macrumors 6502a

dieburnbot

I ordered mine 10 minutes ago and still no confirmation email.

6. ThunderApple macrumors 6502

I wouldn't worry if I were you guys.

I JUST GOT IT. I was one of the first to order it too. I ordered at 3:01EST and it is now 4:35 and I only just got my confirmation email. Can finally sleep peacefully now.

7. FFocuSS macrumors member

When you guys say "confirmation email," do you mean the email that says they received your order, or the email says that your order has been processed?

8. HowardSmith macrumors 6502a

Hmmmm. My email came within 30 seconds of placing the order. Came while I was still on the AT&T site printing my order.

9. McBeats thread starter macrumors 6502a

I got only 1 email throughout this process that said "Order has been processed."

10. orlandocano macrumors regular

Did you all upgrade through ATT.COM without a problem?!?!?! I am guessing some of you did ... are any of you Premier members?!?!? (corporate accounts and corporate discounts)

11. aznkrnboi9 macrumors newbie

Anyone know how to charge payment? I realized that the credit card that I inserted has achieved its limit and I want to change it to another one. Does anyone know how on the ATT website?

12. jomirrivera macrumors 6502

I ordered three at 3:05 and 10 minutes later I got three confirmation emails.

13. jasonxneo macrumors regular

jasonxneo

I just pre ordered the iphone 5 at about 3:30 am EST, I got the confirmation page saying my order went through. However i did not get an e-mail from AT&T. My credit card has a $1.00 pending transaction from AT&T so I am kind of sure it did go through, however i am not positive :(

14. griefrev macrumors member

I'm a Premier member and preordered on the ATT website about 7am edt with no problem. Even got a confirmation email within about 5 minutes.

15. nostresshere macrumors 68030

You can log into your ATT account online. I just did it. The phone that we ordered now shows as NOT eligible for upgrade with a new date if April or May 2014 (slightly less than 2 years).

Also, check your spam folder.