AT&T Plans On Opening @ 7AM On 6/24, Will Apple Follow Suit or 1UP Them?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by djransom, Jun 10, 2010.

1. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

2. Built macrumors 68020

3. amann76 macrumors 6502

amann76

yeah they will open at 7am have all kinds of network issues like in all the years past. by the time my fedex guy gets my phone here around 2pm all the issues will be cleared up and i will be able to enjoy my phone without pulling my hair out from the stress.

4. chriskzoo macrumors 6502

I always tell myself that I'm over waiting in line for things and then get the "itch" when a new phone or game system launches that I want. This time I'm ordering two phones, waiting for the FedEx guy to deliver them and then getting everything setup in the quiet of my home that evening.

5. NoShoreGuy macrumors regular

Do you guys think it's better to have it delivered to your home rather than picking it up at a store?? Have never done it this way...

6. djransom thread starter macrumors 68040

djransom

Having it delivered alleviates(sp?) the headaches of not getting one, waiting in long lines, etc. I'm definitely having my delivered at my job. The Apple store here in Chicago on Michigan Ave will be a madhouse. I remember when I went last year for the 3GS :mad:

7. puregreddy macrumors newbie

I suppose it's a matter of "when" you want your iphone on the 24th......

If you gotta absolutely have to have it early (7AM-9AM ish) on the 24th for some strange reason, then waiting in line is your only option....otherwise, stay at home and wait for the delivery truck......

8. NoShoreGuy macrumors regular