AT&T Premier Store: All iPhones gone?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alep85, Sep 1, 2012.

1. alep85 macrumors regular

alep85

Hey everyone,
    I'm wondering if this is just on my account or not, but all of the iPhone models have disappeared off of the AT&T Premier online store when I look for upgrades. No way they could really be sold out of all the iPhones (new and refurb). Seems like they're probably getting ready for the iPhones.

2. Idefix macrumors 6502

I'm not on the premier store, but the iphones upgrades are available

3. cableguy619 macrumors 6502

If you log on as a current customer you can only see a few, if you log on as a new customer you get options for refurb, etc.

Not sure why, but it has been like that for at least 3 weeks since I returned as a customer.

4. dave006 Contributor

dave006

I see all current iPhone choices including refurbished as an option for an upgrade on the Premiere site.

Just a reminder your Premiere site and phone/smartphone choices can and do vary based on the selection of your FAN tied to your account. This has been a problem in the past when new iPhone models are announced, some FAN accounts did not show the new iPhone model as valid on the pre-order date.

The way around this Premiere issue in the past was to order from Apple instead of AT&T if you don't see the newest model of the iPhone. :D

Dave