AT&T premiere site

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Apple Fan 21, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Apple Fan 21 macrumors regular

Purchases 2 iPhone 5S’s last night from AT&T premiere site. Said shipping in 7-14 days. Is this correct? I was also charged activation fees. I though premiere customers activation fees were waived??

2. nburwell macrumors 68040

nburwell

I placed an order last night on the Premier site, and I was quoted 7-14 days as well. Although when I checked my order status this morning, it says it's, "preparing to ship" with the expected ship date between 10/3-10/14.

As for the activation fee, I can't comment on that since I paid it last year when I got the 5 (although I was a new customer at the time). It may also depend on your employers agreement with AT&T as well. This year, however, I'm going to try and get them to waive it once I receive and activate my 5s.

3. Apple Fan 21 thread starter macrumors regular

Wonder if Premier customer will have theirs ship 1st, doubt it. Hope it ships early.

4. Stewie macrumors 6502

Stewie

I ordered a 64GB Silver on Sunday. The original email said ships in 7-10 days. Early Tuesday other email said it will ship between 10/23 and 11/1. Later that day my CC got charged and then I got a email saying it was shipped. FedEx claims it will be here tomorrow.

5. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Mine was ordered on premier on friday morning and came yesterday. It was quoted at the end of October. Their estimates are really conservative.

6. zhenya macrumors 603

zhenya

Ordered 64gb grey Friday night - received Monday morning.

Premier member.