AT&T price match on iPhone 4/4s... Good deal?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MeaghNomi, Sep 3, 2012.

1. MeaghNomi macrumors newbie

I was just in an Att store today, and mentioned that at Best Buy and other retailers, you can purchase an iPhone for $50 less than they offer.

The gentleman helping me then offered me the price difference off of my next big. Essentially making the prices the same.

My question is, is $49 for an iPhone 4 a good deal? My brother has the 4s, and while Siri seems great, I'm almost positive I really don't need it.

I use my phone mainly as a phone, and for some light web browsing and a few games... Do I really need to spend the extra $100?

Any advIce would be helpful! Oh, they also said that if the

2. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Wait for the next model. Even if you don't want it, prices may drop even further.

3. Dennis187 macrumors regular

Dennis187

4. MeaghNomi thread starter macrumors newbie

Just apologized for it in the last one to post... My android is acting up, reason I'm asking about iPhone!

5. boomhower macrumors 68000

boomhower

Wait until the 5 is released and get the 4S for $99, best marriage of the two. With the 4 being as old as it is your going to be eliminated from a lot of added software features over the next two years of your contract. Getting the 4S will limit that the most.

6. cableguy619 macrumors 6502

If you do not want to jump on with the masse son an iPhone 5 I would go with at leats a 4S if you are on ATT.. if not a 4 will be fine.... but I would wait for the newer iphone to drop. Just a few weeks out now.