AT&T: Refurbished 1st Gen iPad 16gb 3G for $329

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Unprocessed1, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Unprocessed1 macrumors 65816

Unprocessed1

2. Charadis macrumors 6502a

That's a great price for an iPad. I wonder if there should be any concern for the condition of AT&T refurb iPads?

-C

Sent from my iPad

3. cz9h3d macrumors member

Wow - this seems like a pretty good deal to me! Much less than the Apple refurbs $479, or the new iPad2 $629. I have to assume there are potentially cosmetic flaws on these refurbs vs. Apple's? But just put it in a case.

If I didn't have a week old 32GB iPad 2 WiFi, this would be very very tempting.

4. 7thMac macrumors 6502

Pretty good deal. Estimated sales tax is too high (doesn't reflect the actual sale price).

5. i-sidd macrumors 6502a

I am looking to buy an ipad first for me. So i have a choice ipad 2 wifi only 32gb $599.

ipad 64gb wifi only $499 or the ipad 16gb wifi +3g (refurb) at for $329 (can i cancel the data on this after one month or do I have to pay a cancellation charge or something.

So assuming a new ipad out next year around same time should I just go with the cheapest now and upgrade to 3 next year.

I have an iphone, should I go for the wifi or with the 3g. I don't use 3g here where I live as I have found the E mode is better than 3g service here.

6. sebseb81 macrumors member

Can you purchase AppleCare and extend the warranty for a year on these refurb iPads from AT&T? I know you can do that on refurb iPads from Apple.com, but I wasn't sure about these because of the 90-day warranty (and is that 90-day warranty serviced by Apple or AT&T?)

7. krnboy503 macrumors regular

no point getting the 3G model.. you can tether your iPhone connection :)

8. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Ordering mine tomorrow morning when I make it to my desk at work. This is a great deal and only comes out to $352 with tax. This is a pretty good deal.

9. benchlegs macrumors member

benchlegs

New ipad for $299

I bought my new ipad 16g wifi from a verizon store a few weeks ago for only $299. They also had 32g wifi for $399.

I wasn't planning on buying an ipad and instead was checking out the iphone 4 which they were selling for $199 with a 2yr plan when I accidentally stumbled upon this deal which I just couldn't pass up.

You might want to check your local verizon store as i don't know if these prices still exist or better yet if any inventory exists as they were selling them like hotcakes.

10. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Thanks for posting this again. Just put my order through this morning.

11. princealyy macrumors regular

Most Verizon stores are sold out or 16 and 32 gb units ... This is a great deal with AT&T has refurbished this as well as apple does ... And assuming you can get a full 1yr warranty from apple.