AT&T Return Policy

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by adam1314, Oct 6, 2013.

1. adam1314 macrumors newbie

Anyone get an exception on a return or exchange past 14 days at AT&T? How strict are they? I'm going to call but wanted to see how others have fared and if you were successful did you do anything special?

2. Spacial macrumors 6502

All carriers follow their policies when it comes to iPhones. They pay a lot for them & cannot afford to deviate.

3. bwsteg macrumors 6502

Call them...I called sprint and they made an exception and allowed me to follow apples 30 day window guideline...

4. adam1314 thread starter macrumors newbie

That's what I'm afraid of. Best Buy will exchange up to 30 days though for AT&T so it can be done. I bought this at a corporate AT&T so because I wasn't sure Best Buy would have stock on opening day.

----------

Nice! That's good news! It can't hurt to try. It's good to hear a positive story.

5. blarivee macrumors 6502

6. Statusnone88 macrumors 65816

Statusnone88

14 days, $35 restocking fee. Absolutely no exceptions on the policy. Don't even bother asking.

7. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

I was able to exchange my iP5 on the 3 week mark only because they didn't have any stock at the corporate at&t store.. Had to pre-arrange with store manager of course!

8. adam1314 thread starter macrumors newbie

True they do, I don't mind that so much as long as the do the return!

----------

I think it will be a tall order but nothing is impossible if you are persistent enough. They don't have to do the return it's true but exceptions can be made for someone who has a five line family plan with max minutes and data plans.

----------

That's good news!