AT&T still shipping quickly

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PNutts, Sep 27, 2013.

1. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Yes, a new shipping thread. Feel free to report it to the Mods or ignore it or trash it. I'm treating this as an announcement to help anyone having difficulty finding or waiting for a phone. I'm also trying to post this information in the other applicable threads.

I ordered a 64GB Space Gray at 11:30 AM launch day and AT&T shipped it the following Monday for Tuesday delivery. Shipping fees waived.

Wednesday 9/25 I ordered the wife a 32GB Space Gray and it shipped today (9/27). Eligibility moved up and shipping fees waived. End of contract moved up and factory unlocked her 5 she's using now.

Again, I'm not sure this is worthy of a full on discussion but for my sample of two I've had no extended wait and much sooner than 7-10 business days. Gold is a different story and I don't know about silver.

Let me know if you want to know more but hurry before this gets locked or moved to wasteland. :) It's simply better results than ordering somewhere else for a shipping estimate of "October".

"I can't / won't order from AT&T" is off topic. This is just information and hopefully someone can take advantage of it.

2. Italianblend macrumors 68000

Italianblend

it is shipping quickly because it was a grey model

3. PNutts thread starter macrumors 601

PNutts

I agree and mentioned it. Apple's site says "October" for AT&T Space Gray. Can someone confirm that a Space Gray order today from Apple will ship two days after the order is placed?

4. Taranokc macrumors newbie

I ordered a 16gb space grey and a 16gb silver at 4:00 pm central in the store on launch day and received the grey on 9/25 and the silver on 9/26. I was given a 10/21-10/30 ship date.

5. playaproved macrumors regular

I ordered a 32GB Silver and a 32GB Gold on launch day. I received my Silver one on Monday and I'm still waiting for the Gold to ship.

I was surprised I received the Silver so fast. Patiently waiting on my wife's Gold one. Don't know if it means anything, but the SIM was showing "backorder", but as of two days ago it now shows "processing". Hopefully that means something.