Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RjaylinS06

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
Muahahahahaha. Got them to waive my commitment and let me upgrade my line for $200. I was actually only Tryna get them to credit my bill the amount that is due lol! I already used my friends upgrade that's on my account an have the iPhone 5 already but since they looked out ill get an white iPhone 5 next Friday an selling my friend my black one for $150 cause I'm such a nice friend ;)
So to all those that have an extra $250 added on to the $200 subsidized prove just call and politely complain. Good luck!!

soco

macrumors 68030
Dec 14, 2009
Yardley, PA
Who is Tryna? Was that the CSR that helped you?

Either way, please just post this in the existing thread next time?
<3 ;)

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2007
muahahahahaha. Got them to waive my commitment and let me upgrade my line for $200. I was actually only tryna get them to credit my bill the amount that is due lol! I already used my friends upgrade that's on my account an have the iphone 5 already but since they looked out ill get an white iphone 5 next friday an selling my friend my black one for $150 cause i'm such a nice friend ;)
so to all those that have an extra $250 added on to the $200 subsidized prove just call and politely complain. Good luck!!

k

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.