at&t wireless enterprise discount

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Zaptear, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Zaptear macrumors newbie

Don't know if this gos here our not
    About 1 year ago I left Pepsi but I'm still getting my enterprise discount of 23% and with the new Family data share plane it now gos for the full bill I have 4 iphones 10gb plan and My bill is just under 200 a mo am I "steeling" our was it up to Pepsi to let AT&T know

2. oplix Suspended

oplix

3. PM-Performance macrumors 6502

Deff dont question it. I have done this a few times and they never follow up.

4. Zaptear thread starter macrumors newbie

5. mallom macrumors regular

If they ever ask you, you should tell them the truth. The good thing is that they will never ask you anything. :D

6. 1080p, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012

1080p macrumors 68020

1080p

I also have a 23% FAN discount (Family member works for PetSmart) and I have been playing with the numbers. Considering to finally ditch my unlimited data (on 2 of 5 lines) and just go with a 10 GB family plan.

I think we'd be paying about the same as we do now... and I'd be able to enjoy tethering and FaceTime on LTE with no issues from AT&T.

Currently have:

3 iPhones & 2 dumb phones on a 700 Min Plan with Any Mobile calling included in the family unlimited texting.
    2 iPhones on unlimited data. 1 iPhone on 3GB data. 2 phones on dumb phone data.

All of the iPhones currently only average about 2 GB per month each.

7. kmichalec macrumors 6502a

Are you sure it goes for the full bill? I thought it was just for the Data portion, and the extra per phone fees didn't get the discount. Did I misunderstand? If so, then I may need to relook at the Share plans again...

8. Caliber26 macrumors 68000

Caliber26

You are correct. The discount only applies to the data portion of the bill.

9. Techbrute macrumors newbie

The employer will never update AT&T to seperate your plan from their FAN. The number of IRU (Individual Responability User) accounts on the FAN allows the account owner to leverage the number of lines to negotiate their rates.

In other words, your line remaining on Pepsi's FAN lets Pepsi get a lower rate from AT&T because they consider you a Pepsi user, even if you aren't on the CRU (Corporate Responsability User) account.

10. Zaptear thread starter macrumors newbie

Ya the fam data plan has saved me big time my bill was 340 a mo I had 2400 min plan 4 iPhones Unlimited texting Early nights and weekends. Then the data per phone my bill now was just under 200 it was a big help

11. Zaptear thread starter macrumors newbie

The funny part is I just moved out if state had my account ported to the new state and I still got to keep my FAN

12. kmichalec macrumors 6502a

OK, that's what I thought. If that had been the case, then I would definitely have to look at switching. If it's just the data part, then it's about the same, give or take a few bucks.