At&t

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iRooney, Oct 11, 2012.

1. iRooney macrumors 6502

iRooney

Anyone else wish there was a 2GB option with AT&T sharing plans? I needed more than 1GB, but I don't need 4GB. I'm trying to figure out a way to blow through 2GB of data just so I can say I didn't waste my money.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Why do you see the need to sit there and use up every single minute, text or mb left on your monthly plan?
    That's not wasting your money, more like wasting your time trying to make yourself feel better.
    A little extra is always good to have in case you need it some months with additional use than usual.
    But up to you.
    The way its going we get less and less options by carrier and pay more for less.
    Hate the way they have texts setup now too.
    You either have zero or unlimited. WTF?
    How about 200, 500 or 1000? At least make us feel like we still have a choice:D

3. iRooney thread starter macrumors 6502

iRooney

I'm not talking about every last bit...but having half of my allotment remaining at the end of the month makes me feel like I am wasting money. AT&T already charges out the butt for data...I'm not one to give them my money for nothing.

When I was on an unlimited minutes plan with Suncom on my old dumbphone, I had tried to get out of contract a month early and was refused, so I called my mom and left the phone on the call for the entire month, just to stick it to em.