ATT customer service number?

kashyap02004

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2011
I am in San Jose, Ca. Anybody know the AT&T 24 hour customer service number?

I switched to AT&T today and activated an old at&t 4g windows phone that I had. So basically I have one upgrade available. Now I want to order the iphone online. But the website keeps telling me that I am not qualified for the upgrade.

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
611 from your AT&T phone. I ported a number from Sprint to my AT&T account last year and activated an old iPhone 4 I already had. That line isn't eligible for an discounted purchase for two years. For some reason I expected that because I hadn't purchased a subsidized phone the line would be eligible.

kashyap02004

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2011
611 from your AT&T phone. I ported a number from Sprint to my AT&T account last year and activated an old iPhone 4 I already had. That line isn't eligible for an discounted purchase for two years. For some reason I expected that because I hadn't purchased a subsidized phone the line would be eligible.
i switched from sprint too

----------

1-800-331-0500
thank you.

kashyap02004

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2011
So I called the customer service. They said I am on contract that expires in 2014. So you will be qualified for the upgrade in 2014. So I guess I am going to ATT store tomorrow to fight this.