ATT Family Plan

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by phas3, Nov 26, 2011.

1. phas3 macrumors 65816

I want to add a new line on my plan for my girlfriend, currently I have an individual plan with the unlimited data on my iphone 4. So I plan to switch to a family plan since its better discount, however I'm a bit confused. Currently I pay about 100 dollars per month. If I add another line will I still be able to keep the unlimited data plan? Also will I be paying like 200 dollars per month? Since now there's two phones?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

3. dave006 macrumors 68020

4. phas3 thread starter macrumors 65816

I'll be getting her the iphone 4s for christmas, I was just confused on how the family plans work. I was worried that it would double my currently monthly since I would have two iphones.

----------

is it even worth it getting anything over the minimum 550 shared minutes plan since you also get the unlimited night and weekends PLUS the mobile to mobile?

5. Irock619 macrumors 68000

Irock619

Why don't you just call and ask them?

6. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

And you should also consider what happens when you break up with your girlfriend (Im not saying that's going to happen, just saying you should read the fine print). You either get stuck paying for your ex's phone for two years, or you pay a hefty early termination fee (ETF). Just sayin'.

7. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

That's too easy, too accurate & eliminates the guesswork.

It takes all the fun out of it :)