att Iphones 32gb coming in one day??????????????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by robbie12345, Nov 12, 2011.

1. robbie12345 macrumors 6502

hi i am a new customer switching to att from sprint for the iPhone 4s and faster data.

I went to the store today to order 4 new iPhone 4s's 1 32gb black and the others 16gb and one of those white,

so my question is the sales person said that the iPhone 4s 32gb weren't in such high demand and some people were getting them much sooner some people in a day i also was told the 16s would take 2 weeks

my only concern is the 32gb because i would really like to see it by monday because my birthdays on tuesday :cool:

btw i live in the new york city area so can anyone answer this or had a similar experience thx

2. zelaya macrumors 6502

Don't know if that's true or the salesman is pulling your leg but it's base what they receive that day. What I've noticed in this thread that some people are receiving there iphone 32gb and 64gb faster. The 16gb are the most common people have order. I'd suggest you going to another store or maybe try bestbuy,radio shack. In my case I wanted to wait to upgrade until the holidays and last week I walked into a Bestbuy store they only had 2 white 64gb so I pulled the trigger. Good luck.

3. aneftp macrumors 68040

It's hit or miss with dealing with AT&T retail stores.

Buddy at work ordered 4 AT&T iPhones from AT&T retail store (2 16gb, 2 32gb) and got all 4 within 4 days.

I see some people order 32gb iPhone AT&T (not sure of color ) from apple.com and it arrives within 7 days from time of order. Whereas I ordered a white iPhone 32gb AT&T for my brother will take 12-13 days to arrive.

4. robbie12345 thread starter macrumors 6502

thx i hope he wasn't actually pulling my leg but well see also the problem is i can only get it from att stores because of multiple discounts they give and so fr no one has it hope fully though i will receive it on monday *fingers crossed*

5. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

I ordered my 32GB black 4s from a corporate at&t store and got in two days.

6. robbie12345 thread starter macrumors 6502

another thing after it is actually shipped how long does it take to get to your house

----------

also onje more thing if you ordered multiple iPhones because i ordered 1 32gb and 3 16gb also for my family would they all ship the same day

7. Lee Adama macrumors regular

Lee Adama

depends where they originate from. usually within 3-4 business days from anywhere in the U.S.

Beware of empty iPhone boxes! iJustine was sent an empty box. :eek:

8. robbie12345 thread starter macrumors 6502

so if it says it is shipped i will have to wait that long... that really sucks but I'm still hoping ...