ATT store reps are a bunch of jerks/liars as always.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by richard371, Sep 20, 2013.

1. richard371 macrumors 68000

Feb 1, 2008
    Went in today and waited in line for 30 mins they told be they had plenty in stock. When I was up they said they cannot do early upgrades. I asked to speak to manager and he confirmed it. I can only do a new line of service. No early upgrades or buy at full price (which i can understand). Sickens me ATT treats its long time customers this way so they can make a new buck/meet quotas off a new contract. They are about as greasy as car salesman and lawyers.
  2. blader258 macrumors newbie

Sep 19, 2010
    What the hell did a lawyer ever do to you in order to make you equate them to a car salesman?
  3. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Feb 9, 2010
  4. Tammster macrumors 6502

Jun 23, 2010
    S Florida USA
    Did you call them in advance and another rep told you that you COULD do an early upgrade?
  5. Steviejobz macrumors 68000

Jun 19, 2010
    Entitled much? You just think they are going to give out an early upgrade? It's a company after all. Go become a Sprint customer and dont let the door hit you on the way out.
  6. syd430 Guest

I'm having a very hard time equating the title of the post to the content of the post.
  7. Ajones330 macrumors 6502a

Jul 9, 2008
    SEC Country
    I wouldn't say Att as a whole. Yesterday there were probably many people with that same issue dealing with bad reps from every carrier. It happens and I hate it happened for you. Maybe call in and ask for the number of the area sales manager and voice your issue. Early upgrades were in fact allowed with the $250 fee. I'm sure something can be done.
  8. noobinator macrumors 603

Jun 19, 2009
    Pasadena, CA