ATT Stores in North Dallas - lines?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thegravytrain, Sep 20, 2012.

1. thegravytrain macrumors member

Has anyone been near any ATT stores in North Dallas (Richardson, Plano, Allen, McKinney) today? Just wondering if lines are already forming. My ATT preorder (1AM 9/14) was held up by identity confirmation (never got any notification of a holdup :/), so I am contemplating canceling and trying the store.

2. thegravytrain thread starter macrumors member

How about AT&T stores anywhere, for that matter?

3. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

I may stop by one or two tonight to look for cases. I've heard some locations are putting them out. I work in Las Colinas, but live in Carrollton. I'll let you know if I happen to see anything.

4. mctrees02 macrumors member

There wasn't anybody at the Park Lane/75 location when I went past it at lunchtime. Last year when I went to pick up a 4S for my wife on release day, I showed up at the Addison (Beltline/Inwood) location about 3 minutes before they opened. There were 15-20 people in line. I was the 2nd person that didn't get in the door to see a rep once they opened. 15 minutes later, I left with a phong.

5. jgiovino macrumors newbie

Murphy has no lines, but that's no surprise. North Garland has no lines, but by tonight they will, that's a busy store. Plano I don't know, but I would assume they will get busy. Plano usually does. Hope that helps at all. I've only driven by so many today...

6. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Is that a Korean knock off? :)

7. thegravytrain thread starter macrumors member

LOL!

Thanks all ... I live in Allen. I'm thinking I'll go by the Allen store very early, and if that has a significant line, I'll head north to McKinney. I'm wondering if the stock will be different between the two stores, though. I wonder if McKinney will get few "phongs" ;)

8. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

:D

I drove by the Best Buy at 635 and Macarthur on my way to work at about 6:30am. No lines or cars in the parking lot.

9. Pipper99 macrumors 68000

Pipper99

About 25 to 30 people in line at AT&T in Southlake.

The line at the apple store nearby is wrapped around several buildings. :)