Att unlock request help!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hpye, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Hpye, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012

Hpye macrumors 6502

what is the att fax number to unlock my iPhone. I have to send my invoice to them and the number they provided me does not work. this number is not working: 1800 328 1677.

Can you guys tell me if they have another number?

2. davewolfs macrumors regular

Just call customer service and ask them to do it. They unlocked my 4. After the unlock you will have to restore in iTunes.

3. The New iPad macrumors regular

or use the Deactivate feature in redsn0w. No restoring required

4. ITS ME DAVID macrumors 6502

5. Hpye, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012

Hpye thread starter macrumors 6502

i did fill out the form and they send me the email saying to call customer service. "Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your Phone. To request an unlock for this device and account, log in to your myAT&T account and contact us by email or chat. You may also contact AT&T Customer Care at 800-331-0500."

So i called them. The rep asked me to fill out the form. I was like "you guys told me to call you because i fill out the form and you are asking me again to fill out the form again? but in polite way though. but at last the rep asked me to fax my receipt to them. She gave me this fax number 18003281677. i tried to send it through different fax machines in different shop and nothing goes through, the fax ERROR report said "no answer". Thats why i am asking you guys, do they have different number?

thanks

6. ITS ME DAVID macrumors 6502

Honestly I payed on eBay $10 for an unlock service for m 4s before selling on Craigslist.

7. bamafever09 macrumors regular

bamafever09

Got one one eBay too for 8 bucks. If rather just pay that small amount then deal with att and all that wonderful stuff.