Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GiantsFan

macrumors member
Original poster
May 15, 2004
san jose OR riverside, Cali
Hi,

I'm gonna order a PowerBook on Monday from the Apple (USA) Edu store. They have that free ground shipping offer right now. I was wondering how long it would take for me to receive it? I'm in college and I'm going home after finals for about two weeks (June 8 - June 20). If I ship it here to my apartment, will i get it by June 8? I don't want to ship it here if I won't get it by June 8 cuz im paranoid bout someone just stealing it at my Apartment Lobby/Office (when a package arrives, office signs for it and puts a slip into corresponding mailbox to pick up) since i wouldnt know til June 21. or should I just ship it home to play it safe? I live in California- college and home.

Also, has anyone bought that Kensington Saddlebag w/ the apple logo on it? I'm thinkin of getting it cuz it can be a messenger bag and a backpack.

JOD8FY

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2004
United States
That free shipping thing has been going on forever :D .

If you don't order it customized, it should get there by June 8. Depending on how you customize it will vary it's shipping time. Don't not customize it for fear that it won't be there by June 8, though.

Best wishes,
JOD8FY

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.