Availability at Apple Stores

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacMonkey13, Oct 19, 2012.

1. MacMonkey13 macrumors member

Can someone explain how to check the availability at the Apple stores between 10pm and 4am? I've tried numerous times through the apple.com/retail/iPhone site but all it lets me do is purchase a phone for shipment. I just want to check what stores have it and order for pickup.

2. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

If there is available iPhones to pick up, when you refresh your cart, it will let you select a pickup. Be warned, there is very limited stock, and you may have to do it before 10:30pm (so you might have 30 minutes grace, if not less).

If there is no option to pick up at 10pm, it means there are no phones available for pick up.

3. PAC88 macrumors 6502

you have to actually go through the online order process as if you were going to have it shipped.. Then when you get towards the end of the process, there's an option to check for in store pickup (it's right underneath the shipping option)..

click on that.. a box pops up.. enter your location if you haven't already.. then it brings up all the stores near you and shows what's available..

have your cart ready and start checking availability about 10 minutes before 10pm