Average amount of Days Shipping from China to UK Doorstep?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by db2431, Oct 2, 2007.

1. db2431 macrumors regular

My order just changed to shipped From Apple Uk Store(Tuesday at 2pm) When can I expect to recieve the delivery at my door?Too excited!Thanks Guys.

2. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

3. EssentialParado macrumors 65816

Maybe 4 if you're lucky.

By the way, if you log into your Apple account and look at the "tracking" status, you should have a "carrier reference" number. Copy that number and go to www.tnt.co.uk and paste it into the box and choose, "yes" for "shipment from outside United Kingdom" and you should get much more detailed tracking information.

4. paulinbognor macrumors member

mine turned to shipped on the 29th and i still don't have any more details other than shipped and no carrier tracking number yet :(

5. jnc macrumors 68020

jnc

Mine was shipped Sept 29, was expected Oct 2 but the courier says tomorrow. :(

6. chaz91 macrumors newbie

Exactly the same here, been calling apple and they seem to not know where it is, except that its on its way to Holland. Mind you, i didn't know that it took 4ish days to fly from China to Holland.... :rolleyes:

Does anyone have a clue why i dont have a tracking number? Would it be worth trying to call TNT and see if they can find something out?

7. paulinbognor macrumors member

my delivery date has now changed from th 9th/10th to the 11th :( still no more information on my tracking page other than dispatched on the 29th! I called apple and they said, yes its on route and on schedule for the 9th/10th (rand them a couple of days ago)

looks like next thursday now if i'm lucky

plus point is that I have a week 39 one :)

8. grale22 macrumors newbie

Chaz91 and paulinbognor - I have the same problem as you. Just spoke to Apple and looks like our orders are all together and haven't left China yet. Useless!

9. paulinbognor macrumors member

OH JOY!!

What makes it worse is we can't even cancel them now they are marked as "shipped" and go and pick one up from somewhere else :(

10. Ratty macrumors 6502

I doubt if you could get one elsewhere in the UK at the moment (without a lot hassle!).

I ordered on the 26/9, shipped out of China on 30/9 (missed the holiday hold up), reached the Arnhem hub 1/10, got held up here according to the system, delivered on 4/10. According to the Apple system it was due to be delivered on 2/10. The TNT tracking when showing at Arnhem got screwed up from then on and did not show any tracking entry into the UK. I wonder if their system got over loaded....;)

11. paulinbognor macrumors member

what make it even more annoying is a friend of mine ordered one a day after mne and got it yesterday! and he lives about 4 miles away from me!

In terms of getting on eelsewhere, the Apple store has had two shipments in in he last 7 days so i could of driven there and picked one up :( something I wish I'd done now

12. The Grood macrumors regular

Mine was despatched on 29th to the UK.

The delivery date also slipped to 11th on that day.

BUT it turned up on the 4th.

And it is truly lovely.

Tomorrow could be your lucky day.

13. Ratty macrumors 6502

You would've had to got there early, delivered before 9:00, sold out by 10:00.

14. paulinbognor macrumors member

to The Grood

Did your tracking info ever update before it arrived showing any progress on the way from china? Mine has absolutely nothing which makes me think that it hasn't even travelled anywhere yet in almost a week :(

15. The Grood macrumors regular

The only update was when the est delivery date slipped from the 4/5th oct to the 11th oct on the same day it shipped (29th sept).

Then it turned up on the 3rd. (edit: my original post said 4th, but it actually arrived on weds 3rd AM.)

Which was nice.

16. db2431 thread starter macrumors regular

Well ill answer my own thread, shipped on tuesday, delivered on friday so 3 days ;)