Avoiding Women At Work Is A Childish

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Dec 10, 2018.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

https://www.yahoo.com/news/avoiding-women-childish-cowardly-response-130009260.html

reason enough to avoid them as you could lose your job if she decides to make things up...........

OMG thiefs.....................

2. rafark macrumors 6502a

rafark

In times when a woman just needs to open her mouth to destroy a man's life, even when what she says is unproven or a lie, it's completely understandable. It's the witch hunt of the 21 century.

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

I you avoid women at work, you'd likely end up spending more time with snowflake and buttercup, and they would nail you for using negative words in the workplace.

You'd likely end up going to mandatory reeducation classes and be forced to hire a staff psychologist.

4. DearthnVader macrumors 6502a

DearthnVader

5. spacebro Suspended

People who can't refrain from initiating relationships with coworkers are childish. Just don't. How hard is it?

6. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

It has nothing to do with relationships

7. ActionableMango macrumors G3

ActionableMango

Is a childish what???

Who are you, G.R.R. Martin? Don't leave us hanging!

8. ouimetnick macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

Considering I'm 23 and the women I work with are in their 50s and 60s, and I keep all conduct work-related (retail environment) Some highschool cashiers, but I don't work with them, so I'm not concerned.

9. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

Yeah, us guys at work are actually very leery of this issue. We do have some NORMAL women that aren’t out on witch hunts and actually get it. We hang with them and regularly joke, make off color comments and have a great time. But.... we have hired some obvious "next gen" PoundMeToo types and when they are on the prowl you keep your head down in the hallway and don’t say anything to them. If business talk is required, your eyes need to be locked straight ahead. Talk in simple English.

Avoiding them is the best policy though. It’s sad but this is the world we live in now.

10. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

I am so glad that I do not work in an environment where that is a worry. I am also glad no one records us in the morning before the kids come in, because our mixed group of teachers (men and women) are so off-color (and no, that was not a racial comment), that we sometimes embarrass ourselves. If someone is uncomfortable with this type of conversation, there are other places to go, and other people to hang out with. We gravitate towards each other and are comfortable. It can be done.