Awesome women's power

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by inscrewtable, May 7, 2018.

1. inscrewtable macrumors 68000

inscrewtable

2. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

I’ll admit I didn’t watch the whole video so maybe you can correct me, but what does this have to do with protecting women? Wasn’t the video about women who protect elephants???

3. inscrewtable thread starter macrumors 68000

inscrewtable

Most people would not know this but a main theme of the Mahabharata is the the world was going down the drain due to Dharma (right action) being subverted. This was because the men protect the women and the women protect the Dharma.

We have much the same situation in the world today, with the infantilisation of women. I'm not talking the so called 'me too' movement I'm talking genuine disempowerment.

The video I posted shows the difference between women and men with regards to the types of actions needed to arrest the decline of humanity. In the video the women are seen not only as strong and determined but they are incorruptible. Trump is a figurehead for everything that is wrong with men.

4. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

Oh. You just wanted to start a thread for Trump bashing.

5. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

It does seem like a silly premise to jump off of just to bash Trump.

6. inscrewtable thread starter macrumors 68000

inscrewtable

You just wanted to brand me a 'trump basher' and bash me for it, which is kinda strange. But seeing as you didn't watch the video and said so you seem to have your own agenda. However I will point out for you that that I have clarified the issue and the reason I selected trump is because he's in such a powerful and influential position, he is the perfect icon to illustrate the point.

7. daflake macrumors 6502a

You kind of branded yourself as one to be honest.

I know plenty of powerful women, but to say that women are incorruptible is a serious flaw in your logic.

Case in point... Park Geun-hye

8. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

I'm calling you a Trump basher because you posted a video about women in Zimbabwe who protect elephants from poachers and then tried to make it about Trump. Maybe you can combine this thread with the one you created the other day where you tried to get people to think that a readily available video was being hidden from the American people.

9. inscrewtable thread starter macrumors 68000

inscrewtable

I'm calling you a Trump basher

Whatever floats your boat.

and then tried to make it about Trump.

Except that it's entirely you doing that. I just gave him as a high profile example.

10. Rum_Becker Suspended

You did it yourself.