General Ayeris — Ayecon designer's newest theme

Prabas

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 14, 2010
Europe

http://j.mp/1cy6Kwe (9to5Mac)

Ayecon (that’s pronounced Icon) has long been hailed as one of the most amazing, most complete themes available for jailbroken iOS devices. Today, Surenix, the designer behind that theme, has released the iOS 7-inspired Ayeris (pronounced Iris). The theme features colorful app icons, redesigned interface elements, and more. At release, Ayeris supports over 150 apps with more to be added in future updates. You can grab Ayeris today on the BigBoss Cydia repo for $3.99.

The great thing is that these icons won't interfere with default icons of other applications'.

Attachments

fdjofre

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2013
Looks beautiful, however I'm not sure if I should install it because it looks a lot like stock. The changes he did, though, look really good.

fdjofre

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2013
Guys, you might think it's just like stock at first glance, but believe me, it is not. It's much more beautiful, more refined. It's softer, and easier on the eye. Not as aggressive as stock. Also, it themes subtle things across iOS which make it feel a lot nicer. I don't know if it's worth 3.99 but it sure makes everything look a heck of a lot better. Here's a screenie from my phone:

Attachments

frrrr

macrumors newbie
Feb 17, 2014
people spend more on a cup of coffee... superrrr pricey
I hate when people say this. Food and Cydia tweaks are two different things. Lets not make it seem like all developers are poor which I find they exaggerate.

iF34R

macrumors 65816
Jul 13, 2011
South Carolina
I don't think I'll use it, but I'll buy it to support their efforts. I love Ayecon, so... I don't mind tossing them more support.

x-evil-x

macrumors 601
Jul 13, 2008
I hate when people say this. Food and Cydia tweaks are two different things. Lets not make it seem like all developers are poor which I find they exaggerate.
I'm sorry I think of money differently I guess. If I can't remember where 3$ went a year from now it wasn't that big of a deal to me.

thadoggfather

macrumors G4
Oct 1, 2007
I like parts it but seems uninspired too and looks washed out. Sticking with flat7

REALLY LIKE the statusbar signal dots filled rather than empty circles stock.

localboy28

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2010
Don't like it at all and it's the most expensive theme I've seen yet.
A lot of Devs are saying its the best theme ever
No it's not, just because your dev friend made it doesn't make it the best theme ever.