B*tch Get Off My Bus: Driver Uppercuts The ***** Outta Teen Girl In Cleveland!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rican, Oct 12, 2012.

1. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Any background on this story? That was a hell of a uppercut. That said, it still wasn't enough to throw her off the bus.

2. rican thread starter macrumors 6502

rican

None, other than her spitting and hitting him before he reached his limit and gave her the upper cut of LOYFE...

That was a street fighter uppercut.

3. nuckinfutz macrumors 603

nuckinfutz

She had it coming.

Sadly that guys going to lose his job because of some uncouth ghetto chick writing checks with her mouth that her ### can't cash.

4. chris2k5 macrumors 6502a

That chick deserved that. He was trying to drive a bus and she was trying to taunt him which could've caused an accident. He saved the lives of everyone on that bus!

Someone give this man $ so he can retire.

5. chris2k5 macrumors 6502a

Maybe this video could be shown in schools to show these unclassy ghetto girls that if you are going to pick a fight, pick one you can actually win.

6. Fazzy macrumors 6502

7. rican thread starter macrumors 6502

rican

I agree you never hit someone and not expect to get a decking back... but that upper cut though? Dannnnnnng! :eek:

8. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

9. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

They could have simply thrown her off the bus. What I saw was two guys harassing a woman who was harassing the driver.

10. nuckinfutz macrumors 603

nuckinfutz

He went down low to get some power and then just unloaded.

Someone needs to add some gaming sound effects. Like this

11. Gaidin43, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012

Gaidin43 macrumors regular

He has been suspended pending an investigation.

A little extreme and maybe some unpaid time off yes but he was assaulted by her and in most states Assaulting a bus driver is aggravated assault which is a felony. She should be charged with the assault not him.

Unfortunately he is most likely going to lose his job no thanks to this individual.

12. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Dude.. Smegging EPIC.

BL.

13. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

That was just sad to watch for so many reasons

I honestly have no respect for the driver, the girl or anyone present on the bus

14. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

On a serious note, I have to agree. That was either a maintenance guy or security guard standing behind the driver, so they definitely could and should have separated her from the driver.

What makes it worse, is that everything else thought it was more important to get their phones out and record it instead of taking some action and diffuse the situation. But that there separates those with character and integrity from those that don't. I understand that they may not want to get hurt themselves, but still..

In the alternate video, you could hear someone talk about how they're going to become famous because they were going to post this online somewhere...

With mobile technology so easy to come by nowadays, we've become rather shallow, haven't we?

BL.

15. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

Looks like around 0:29 she attacked the driver, to technically what he did was self defense.

But regardless, that upper cut was out of line. I understand she was running her mouth, but you don't hit a 'lady' (using that term loosely here) like that. Hopefully the driver gets whats coming to him for an over-the-top attack.

Where did this happen at?

16. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

And what should happen to the "lady"?

17. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

I'm in complete agreement with you on this. That is one profoundly depressing video, so much witless anger and transferred resentment and hurt in evidence.

And yes, I also agree with bradl; there is something deeply distasteful and disturbing about the idea that some people would prefer to video such an encounter rather an make an effort to try to calm things down.

18. SirChurchill macrumors newbie

Animals. My dog is better behaved than those two.

19. Orange Crane macrumors 6502

Exactly. Humans do themselves a disservice thinking they're anything else.

20. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Did I not hear her call him a ******, and not in the kind, and kidding manner that some Black comedians do?

That might have set him off. It would me, were I of that cosmetic persuasion.

;)

21. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

Unnecessary to say the least. No man should ever hit a women, no matter the situation. He should have called the police to handle it. Sure was a fine example of how not to handle it. But WOW, what a great uppercut he threw. Maybe now he can become a boxer.