Back protection?

ipadfreak

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2010
What would be a good clear back "screen" protector for my iPad? I prefer wet application because of no bubbles. I also need it by next Saturday (17). Any ideas?

hondaivtec2007

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2011
Pa
SPG hands down the best front and back however BSE (Best Skin Ever) also has great back skins for a great price SGP WAY BETTER THEN ZAGG

boltjames

macrumors 601
May 2, 2010
I want a thin and minimal back cover that is compatible with the smart cover. Links?
...and I'm looking for a thin and minimal back cover that is NOT compatible with the smart cover if anyone's got links.

My iPad 1 has logged thousands of miles with a completely unprotected front glass and doesn't have a scratch. There's no need for a Smart Cover for daily use unless you're putting the thing loose in a backpack with rusty nails.

I don't like the iPad 2 style back covers that allow for Smart Cover integration as they look incomplete.

BJ

WesCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2010
Texas
I ordered the Best Skins Ever back protector. They are offering free shipping right now...or at least they were when I ordered. $16 out the door is a pretty good deal.

RevolvingSheep

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2012
Yeah... I'll go with the Incipio. It says the estimated ship date is the 16th... does that mean I will get it on the 16th, or a week later?