bad cell compared with older iPhones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cubs08, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Cubs08 macrumors member

I'm sure this has been covered on this forum before, but I have much worse cell coverage than with the original iPhone, iPhone 3G or iPhone 4. Both my wife and I have identical iPhone 5s and reception was always passable at home.

Now it's unusable on both of our phones. Unless you think every other word is okay.

We both had all the above iterations of the iPhone and have been on AT&T since the beginning. Can't blame AT&T on this I fear. Started the day we received the iP5. We both have home offices and now have to request that people call us on our home line.

Apple said they're working on it. Hurry.

2. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

This is the new iGame in-call gaming feature. See, they've added a new and exciting element to your phone calls. By only hearing every other word, you're forced to focus more attention on what the other person is saying and fill in the blanks to decipher the sentence! You win by carrying out an entire conversation from start to finish. If you'd like to add back in nouns, verbs, or pronouns, you can purchase credits in the app store!

Yay Appple!!!