Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chuckitall

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
I posted yesterday about bad voice muffled on a lot of my calls and hard to understand. Didn't get any responses, so probably not a big problem with the IP6. Yesterday went to Genius bar, Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. and was immediately told I do have a problem and walked out of there with a new IP6 in 10 min. Thanks Apple and Genius employees at the store.

Sacha2304

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2014
Hows the call quality on your new(replaced) phone? Is it louder/clearer than an iphone 5 if you've used one to compare?

Chuckitall

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
Call quality

It now seems to to equal to my 5 that wife is using. Had problems with voice mail quality. but have not tested it yet.

Chuckitall

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
Just an update with new IP6

After replacing my 6 last week, I've pretty much determined that voice calls sound different in the 6 vas the 5. A little deeper more throaty sound, which can be more difficult for hard of hearing folks to understand. Voice mail sound is totally different between the 6 and 5. All in all the phone works fine and from landline phones it can be downright hard to understand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.