Ballmer is "frisky" over XBox2


PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
19,232
4
i can't wait for Xbox2 because then it will drop the prices on the current Xbox even more and i might pick one up then LoL i just hope Xbox2 doesnt end up being all hype though
 

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
22,817
37
Andover, MA
Please, I beg of you, can we avoid putting "Ballmer" and "frisky" together in thread topics from now on? The thought of a horny Ballmer just... just...

*** brain hemorrhages ***
 

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
19,232
4
jsw said:
Please, I beg of you, can we avoid putting "Ballmer" and "frisky" together in thread topics from now on? The thought of a horny Ballmer just... just...

*** brain hemorrhages ***
i was taken aback too, but man you have a dirty mind, when i think of ballmer i can only be nauseated, no images of sex are possible, thats just disgusting involving that sweaty ape
 

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
22,817
37
Andover, MA
PlaceofDis said:
i was taken aback too, but man you have a dirty mind, when i think of ballmer i can only be nauseated, no images of sex are possible, thats just disgusting involving that sweaty ape
*** slowly raises hands to keyboard, blood still draining from ear ***

I only meant the thought of him being, as it were, "randy" was disturbing. Your mention of actual sex involving the, um, entity we've seen sweating and shouting "Developers developers developers!" is just... well, no reason to go on now that that image is seared in my brain...

*** slumps back to floor, motionless ***
 

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
22,817
37
Andover, MA
sjpetry said:
Guess who is taking the pictures. ;) :p
I had to come back from the dead to reply to this:

You, sir, have gone too far. ;)

If, indeed, Ballmer was taking the pictures, I hope he was dressed and not frisky, and that the phrase "neither micro nor soft" had not just been mentioned.
 

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
19,232
4
jsw said:
I had to come back from the dead to reply to this:

You, sir, have gone too far. ;)

If, indeed, Ballmer was taking the pictures, I hope he was dressed and not frisky, and that the phrase "neither micro nor soft" had not just been mentioned.
come on jsw you mean you haven't heart about billy and ballmer getting it on, why else do you think ballmer has to run around and gets so sweaty, even before he gets on stage, he has to work off his anxiety. LOL

i and you know ballmer was taking those pictures and that billy was dreaming of him at the time, its all starting to make sense now
 

pivo6

macrumors 68000
Dec 2, 2002
1,741
194
Minnesota
PlaceofDis said:
come on jsw you mean you haven't heart about billy and ballmer getting it on, why else do you think ballmer has to run around and gets so sweaty, even before he gets on stage, he has to work off his anxiety. LOL

i and you know ballmer was taking those pictures and that billy was dreaming of him at the time, its all starting to make sense now
Just stop, PLEASE!
 

tpjunkie

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2002
1,250
2
NYC
im reading this thread with my tibook sitting on my lap, and honestly, the heat its producing on my testicles has me a LOT less worried for my future virility than what I've just seen and read.
 

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 10, 2004
3,375
0
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
tpjunkie said:
im reading this thread with my tibook sitting on my lap, and honestly, the heat its producing on my testicles has me a LOT less worried for my future virility than what I've just seen and read.
:eek: That was a LOT of info there junkie. You may make the ladies quiver.

Where's edesign :rolleyes:
 

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
22,817
37
Andover, MA
daveway00 said:
I know I was creating a monster when saying frisky and Ballmer in the same sentence.

I only meant to talk about the news on XBox. I swear. :D
Sorry! I can't wait for more substantial info on the next X. MS or not, from what I've heard so far, it'll be a powerhouse for the money. I'm sure Mr. Ballmer meant that he was excited about the product, not that he was walking around MS with a gleam in his eye and the "r" removed from his nametag.
 

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
22,817
37
Andover, MA
daveway00 said:
For someone like Ballmer to get horny over an XBox its gotta be awesome.
I wish this thread hadn't taken the turn it took, so that the phrase "horny over an Xbox" wouldn't inspire the horrible mental images it just did.
 

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
19,232
4
jsw said:
I wish this thread hadn't taken the turn it took, so that the phrase "horny over an Xbox" wouldn't inspire the horrible mental images it just did.
jsw you have problems with mental images, you need to calm down there boy

on another note, i do hope that the next Xbox is something to push the limits of console gaming, but who knows, it will be a MS product

oh and Ballmer can get 'excited' about anything that goes on over at MS, dont forget, they were first and he knows it, and he has way too much energy, billy has to put him to work somehow....
 

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 10, 2004
3,375
0
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
This thread from now on will be about the new news on Xbox. For the sake of good, peaceful dreams tonight, we shall not speak of: horny, Ballmer, and frisky in unison any longer!

My thoughts.
I think the XBox is close to launch, maybe for the holiday season or the summer. By the way he is speaking it sounds like the XBox is in its final development stages.
 

tpjunkie

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2002
1,250
2
NYC
regardless of how aroused various members of this community and a certain CEO of a monopolistic corporation are over the new Xbox, I'm still waiting to see the final specs and price before I get frisky.

</steering thread away from getting wastelanded>

EDIT: Oh good daveway00 thats basically what I was trying to say only a little less bluntly
 

Littleodie914

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2004
1,813
7
Rochester, NY
A bit off-topic... Well, on-topic actually, just off YOUR topic :) :rolleyes:

I thought the XBox 2 was re-named to the XBox 360 as a marketing thing, so that people wouldn't think the Playstation 3 was faster/better/newer than the XBox 2... Or is that all rumorage?
 

Inspector Lee

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2004
590
0
East Lansing, MI
jsw said:
If, indeed, Ballmer was taking the pictures, I hope he was dressed and not frisky, and that the phrase "neither micro nor soft" had not just been mentioned.
What are the odds that Ballmer was only wearing a white buttondown while clutching a Polaroid Instant Camera with one hand and a balloon-sized glass of red wine with the other?

I need help...

edit: sorry daveway, didn't scroll down far enough to see that this thread was taken back by you. Please disregard the above, except for the part about me needing help.