Baltimore gangs direct black looters to Chinese and Arab owned stores.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by smellysox8, Apr 30, 2015.

1. smellysox8 macrumors regular

http://www.nytimes.com/live/confrontation-in-baltimore/church-leaders-gang-members-meet/

Why does no one discuss that some of the biggest racists in the country are blacks?

2. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I guess because we've got you here to constantly remind us of what those wily blacks get up to all the time. You're like the RSS feed of racial issues.

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

4. smellysox8 thread starter macrumors regular

If only he was black; the racists wouldn't have burnt his place down and attempt to burn him alive:

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/308...zza-shop-owner-on-fire-but-hes-not-giving-up/

Hopefully the liberals won't stop him from protecting himself in the future.

5. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

6. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Have you ever had a discussion here that didn't somehow revolve around black people? Your one track mind is a bit disconcerting.

7. smellysox8 thread starter macrumors regular

:confused:

I wish I could say I was shocked about this sentiment, but it is a recurring theme that blacks demand reparations by any means from people wholly unconnected to their ancient history.

8. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

You're judging an entire group of people by the actions of a few. You know what that makes you, right?

9. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

10. ChrisWB macrumors 6502

Do you self-identify as a white supremacist?

Do you believe that a person's ethnicity determines their personality?

11. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Chinese and Korean merchants invest their blood, sweat, and tears into their businesses. They often work 12-15 hour days, seven days a week. I have never seen a harder-working group of people. I understand Arab merchants possess the same work ethic.

They will defend their businesses by any means necessary.

12. smellysox8 thread starter macrumors regular

Can I be at a white supremacist and not be white?

And how does this relate to the racists black thugs targeting non-black store owners?

----------

So you are blaming me that the "two most notorious gangs in America" are black?

----------

Unblind realist.

13. juanm macrumors 65816

juanm

What are you? Asian? Arab? (just curious, since it's the subject of the article)

14. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

No, I'm blaming you for using any gang as a representation of an entire race. Gangs of any race are an extreme small percentage of that race.

15. ChrisWB macrumors 6502

Do you feel that you can be?

Why do you feel the need to emphasise the skin colour of the rioters? Why is the race important to you?

To answer your second question, I'm asking you questions so that I can understand your perspective. My personal feeling is that the rioters are in the wrong for their violent acts. However, I don't attribute their actions to their ethnicity.

16. smellysox8 thread starter macrumors regular

1. No, hard to be a white supremacist and not be white.
    2. The emphasis of the skin colour of the rioters was placed by the article.

17. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

So what you're saying is that because Bloods and Crips are predominately black, it reflects poorly on black people as a whole? And this somehow makes you an unblind realist?

18. smellysox8 thread starter macrumors regular

Relevance? There's no need to deter the topic of black rioters specifically targeting non-black people.

----------

So essentially hate crimes don't matter if the perpetrator is black.

19. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

So you're all talk no show.

You have a fetish for pointing out when people are black, so answer that poster's question. What race do you fall under?

20. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

When the hell did I say that?

21. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

So the above mentioned Chinese and Korean merchants invest their blood sweat and tears into their businesses,in what way is this different from any other business (by the way I see them as exploiters rather than the saccharine fantasy of the much maligned "entrepreneurs".
    Where does that leave the (and lets not forget this you are talking about close to fifty percent of the people on the planet) rest of those people,Sorry but exploitive bastards exist in all groups lets not give them a free pass because of their skin colour.

22. smellysox8 thread starter macrumors regular

Keep trying to deter topic all you want, it's a simple tactic you pull all the time. I expect you to pull the source card soon.

Answer this question: how do you feel about blacks targeting other races during the Baltimore riots?

23. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

You're funny when you pretend to be an old Trotskyite.

24. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Keep trying to deter topic all you want, it's a simple tactic you pull all the time. I expect you to pull the source card soon.

Answer this question: how do you feel about police targeting blacks in Baltimore?

25. smellysox8 thread starter macrumors regular

This post is funny.

----------

Interesting, I don't remember this thread being about the Baltimore police force.

Back on topic: how do you feel about blacks targeting other races during the Baltimore riots?