BAM! Clinton slams Obama. Here we go...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 1458279, Mar 21, 2016.

1. 1458279 Suspended

Now, if you don’t believe that we can all grow together again, if you don’t believe that we’re ever going to grow again, if you believe it’s more important to relitigate the past, there may be many reasons that you don’t want to support her.

But if you believe we can all rise together, if you believe we’ve finally come to the point where we can put the awful legacy of the last eight years behind us and the 7 years before that when we were practicing trickle-down economics and no regulation in Washington, which is what caused the crash, then you should vote for her,”

Looks like Bill knows something about the investigation.

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Hillary will be hang Obamas "inherited" claims when it comes to everything that is wrong :D

3. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

He is well enough to call a spade a spade :D

5. unlinked macrumors 6502a

Bill seems to be walking it back already....or maybe he really was referring to Republicans.

6. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

The impeached President knows that if you look back, you can find illegal activities and these can be held against you, of course he also believes that all Clintons are Teflon and nothing will actually stick...

7. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

It's been a tightrope for Hillary to come out and talk about needing more jobs when Obama has been bragging about the economy for so long. This might be why she's had such a cold reception. Now Bill has come out and said what the people feel. It'll be interesting if Hillary has set this up as a pivot in her run where she has to distance herself from Obama.

With the Obama having come in as a bit of an outsider, and having poor results, that puts Hillary in a real bad spot because she can't be seen as an outsider and can't claim too much of an Obama follower when the people are so mad at the system.

Not to mention Bernie is getting more money than her and has no reason to leave the run.

Hillary's already pivoted to the general in order to try and put some of this behind her. That's why there's been so much focus on Trump, she need to get people's attention on her poor run and lack of message.

Sure isn't a smooth run for someone with her background and the Clinton machine.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 21, 2016 ---
    Going to be hard to walk it back because it's what many feel.

8. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Liberals don't really care.

9. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Bubba thinks it's 2008 again and Hillary is running against Obama. Like I said he a very sick man. I don't think he has tubercular brainworms like Hillary but he looks terrible.

10. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

The "impeached President"? In which parallel universe do you exist in exactly? Cause in his one no US President has ever been successfully impeached. (Nixon might have set a precedent had he not resigned)

11. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Two presidents have been impeached.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_the_United_States

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

13. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

I just used this in another thread, I swear I did not see yours first.

14. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

I think the "parallel universe" we live in could be called reality?

15. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Ok fine, the proceeding technically went through. But then "both were later acquitted by the Senate". In other words, jack **** happened besides the House wasting tax payer dollars.

There are many things we could be holding over the Clintons, but that sham isn't one of them.

16. Mr. Buzzcut macrumors 65816

Mr. Buzzcut

There comes a point when you start to forget all the lies.

17. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

I think it's legit to hold this over Clinton. How many times are senators or congressman paid off to look the other way or get something done? If I remember correctly they had Clinton dead to rights but they let him go anyway. Sadly, justice is t blind in America anymore. If you have the power and the cash you can get away with anything.

That's why Pig Hillary won't go to jail for her lies, corruption, and illegal handling of SECRET/TS/SCI material (espionage).

18. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Get back to me when someone in the Bush administration is brought to justice for the actual travesty of a lie that sent thousands of Americans and tens of thousands of Iraqis to their death.

19. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

Do you realize he actually admitted to lying? He was disbarred?
    It's amazing how someone can completely ignore what happened and what he put the nation through.
    Both Bill and Hillary are known liars. It's like they don't even try to hide it anymore. Hillary with her "I alway try to tell the truth"... wtf is that?

They have no character and nobody cares anymore, wide open corruption.

20. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

Listen, sweetheart. My cynicism for government is not confined to one political party. I remember being shocked when Bush announced we were going into Iraq. Huge mistake. And what he did financially at the end of his term was a travesty as well.

Just because I call out a lib doesn't mean I won't call out a rino as well. I do, trust me. I say throw them all in jail if they break the law or mislead the American people.

21. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

You mean the war that Hillary Clinton voted for? The paper work for that is in the same pile as the illegal destruction of Libya, yet another war Hillary headed up.

22. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Clinton lied to Congress about a secretary **** his ****. Bush lied to the entire nation about WMDs in Iraq. Color me rather unimpressed by the former.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 21, 2016 ---
    Fair enough. I apologize for questioning your integrity.

23. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

Wow. I expected a venomous response from you. Thanks for surprising me.

24. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

"one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice"
    He lied under oath. Hillary, Bill Clinton and Al Gore as well as other world leaders supported the attack of Iraq.
    BTW, they did find the weapons.
    Who's living in a parallel world?

Bill was impeached (period). They are both liars. Hillary's prints were on the FBI files. So much corruption, it's hard to imagine why people support them.

25. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yeah, the gridlock and the ongong policy effects of a right-leaning Congress. But it didn't come out very well if that's what he meant. He's not doing HRC any favors or else the media as usual is just picking the worst gaffes to draw eyeballs.