Bank of America flagged my ip4s charge from AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Planenutok, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Planenutok macrumors newbie

I preordered through the AT&T website this early this morning. Within the last 3 hours I've received 3 phone calls from bank of America fraud department asking if the charge from AT&T was legit. I apperciate them looking out for fraud but I work nights this is my normal sleeping time and Im getting kind of pissed that they keep waking me and asking about something that I confirmed over 2 hours ago. Grrrr this damn phone better not suck or I might just smash it into little bits.

2. RotaryP7 macrumors 6502a

3. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

???

Bank of America are the ones that suck. They did this to me, too, for I-don't-remember-what but thankfully they only called me once about it.

4. Planenutok thread starter macrumors newbie

If the phone had shipped I might have done that but I'm an honest guy and as much as I want to, will not try to screw AT&T

5. wratran macrumors regular

BOA always flag my purchasse...I even called them up...but nothing...

inconvenience!!!!!

6. Planenutok thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm just irritated from lack of sleep. I would never smash a $400 phone lol

7. vegastime macrumors regular

I had the same experience with Chase.

Just got off the phone with their fraud department.

8. dkny3362 macrumors newbie

They did this to me too! Ordered 2 and had 2 separate orders, got calls from them where i confirmed the charges and still had problems. Now im waiting for AT&T to charge my card for the 2nd order that wouldnt go through. Funds are available, this is extremely frustrating. Had to call AT&Tand got hing up on 4 times trying to tell them to process the card again.

9. Jatan macrumors newbie

Jatan

They normally flag large purchases automatically based on your usage pattern or if your name/address is different than the one on file