Bannon: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by arkitect, Jan 3, 2018.

1. RichardMZhlubb macrumors regular

RichardMZhlubb

There's a fairly lengthy initial excerpt from the book here. From the excerpt:

2. MarkusL macrumors 6502

"Why doesn't Bannon investigate Hillary's emails?"

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Ob boy. Breitbart is all in on the story. Wonder how Trump's base will take this.

[​IMG]

4. SoggyCheese macrumors regular

SoggyCheese

I don't dispute that he knows a lot, I just don't trust him to be in any way truthful about what he knows. Not unless he's put under oath.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Shots fired. If he's lost Bannon, his best ally, forget the Deep State, he's in deep ****.

[​IMG]

6. ViperDesign macrumors 6502a

ViperDesign

Wow that is really his statement??? A professional person allowed that to go public??

7. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

So Bannon, Trumps right hand and the guy in charge really wasn’t in charge and is now lying and insane. Either Trump just figured this out or he’s trying to backpedal as fast as he can.

8. koulmj Suspended

koulmj

9. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

So Bannon, who is pushing a book, is now to be believed because he's going against President Trump? What happened to the last couple years of him being a right-wing shill and nothing he says is true? The immediate knee-jerk reaction to jump on anything perceived anti-Trump from the left is so wildly fascinating.

If only Pavlov were alive today.

10. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

Trump putting out a stamens basically confirms the quotes from Bannon are real. Grab some popcorn.

Meanwhile over in Trump Land his supporters are saying this:

[​IMG]

11. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

It doesn't read like Trump, that's for sure. It reads like it's been massaged by a committee of concerned counsel and communications dudes and dudettes with Stephen Miller allowed to have at least one go at it before being overruled on the grounds it's not the base we're worried about now, it's the current masthead of the entire West Wing.

12. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I called it the second Bannon was fired. He was going to unleash his secrets. Now I do think Bannon is nuts. But apparently Trump didn’t think so when he brought him on to the team.

13. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

We’ll find out quickly that Trump has a bigger button than Bannon does. :D

14. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

This hurts Trump a lot worse than anything Mueller or the “fake media” or corrupt FBI ever could. This is coming from inside the house.

15. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

Doesn’t matter. Check post #35. Trump supporters are diehards. They’ll throw anyone overboard who crosses Trump in any way in a heartbeat.

16. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

The only drooling I see is coming from Trump's followers, but that's more congenital than conditional. All that inbreeding takes its toll.

17. Vanilla Ice macrumors 6502

Vanilla Ice

Bannon is considering running for President in 2020 right? What a good time to release a book to try and take down the President. Seriously, the book is going to be filled with lies where you can find it in the fantasy section. But I’m sure a lot of Liberals will jump all over this fake literature and will believe Bannon at the same level as the msm reporting on the whole “Russian collusion”.. smh...

18. koulmj Suspended

koulmj

It doesn’t have to be true! It doesn’t have to be true! it’s former Chief of Staff word versus the president.

And by the way I don’t think anybody hear forgotten that Steve Bannon is the embodiment of basically the entire Cantina bar in Star Wars( wretched hive of scum and villainy) But this is the exact kind of crap we were all worried about when Trump got elected and started apointing people to office

19. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I think Bannon is crazy enough to release company secrets to help his agenda. He played Trump like a fiddle from the start and knew what his endgame would be. Either he kept his claws and agenda in the White House. Or got fired and spills everything he knows as an act of revenge. Bannon is like Trump only more ruthless about how he does it.

20. ViperDesign macrumors 6502a

ViperDesign

These are direct quotes not only from bannon but white house staff. Not sources but actual direct quotes that will be in the book. I guess those are fake news and lies as well. You sir live in a fantasy world.

21. RichardMZhlubb macrumors regular

RichardMZhlubb

It’s not Bannon’s book. He’s one of many sources, but he didn’t write it and has nothing to do with its publication.

22. MarkusL macrumors 6502

One does not have to believe this to enjoy it.

23. rdowns, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018

rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Please, Bannon is not running for President. I'd also add that there is no denial of the Trump Tower meeting in the unhinged statement.

24. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502

Bug-Creator

Same could be said about those who told Bannon was Trump's Petrus now claiming him to be Judas.

The guy always was and always will be an idiot with his own agenda, nut now he is a position where he can not trigger Trump (pretty much anybody can do that) but also play a major part in ridding the world of him.

25. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

So would Bannon turn states witness. That would make this soap opera epic.