Bannon: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by arkitect, Jan 3, 2018.

1. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

I don't like Bannon, what he stands for, and have no idea if he's telling the truth or lying. But we knew what kind of guy he was before Trump was in the White House, and we knew what kind of guy Trump was before he was in the White House. It's like a bad reality show. The reverse is true also, don't pretend like conservatives didn't love Donna Brazile coming out against DNC members.

This is a bad reality show. Its not like liberals are giddy over this, it's a joke. The funny thing is, nobody even really cared much about Bannon before this. Now, he's some sort of pseudo, divisive celebrity with a say in national politics.

2. koulmj Suspended

koulmj

3. samcraig macrumors P6

Further - both are narcissists who are only in it for themselves. Neither one is credible. And we're about to have quite the pissing match.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 3, 2018 ---
    Smells like Scavino

4. SoggyCheese macrumors 6502

SoggyCheese

All those Trumpists who complained yesterday how I’m such an angry person.

I’m anything but angry right now :D:D:D

5. koulmj Suspended

koulmj

Well 2018 is off to a fun start...not for Trump, but everyone else.

6. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I bet Rocket Man is enjoying this.

7. Vanilla Ice macrumors 6502

Vanilla Ice

You would be a fool to believe anything from Bannon.

8. shyam09 macrumors 68020

shyam09

LMAO. This was expected. Took the idiot long enough to do this.

9. Vanilla Ice macrumors 6502

Vanilla Ice

Ok, believe it. Enjoy it. Then nothing will come out of it and then you will be played and then what? Back to nothing burger Russia again?

10. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Fixed it for you.

11. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

There are two things people are really unlikely to make false accusations about. Pedophillia and treason.

If this wasn’t true Trump would be suing Bannon for libel by now.

12. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Loving this.

More Bannon:
    "Hope Hicks was thought of as [Trump's] real daughter while Ivanka was thought of as his real wife."

13. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Bannon is insane but he’s not stupid. He’s not going to play this hand and lose.

14. ViperDesign macrumors 6502a

ViperDesign

How has the Russia thing been a nothing burger? Whether they interfered or not isn't stiff disputed by you is it??

15. samcraig macrumors P6

You need to clarify when you refer to Russia and it being a non issue. For example - nothing burger for who? In regard to what?

Because if you make an over-generalized obtuse comment, you're going to look ignorant.

16. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

Why can’t we just enjoy the calamity? It’s like watching a hated neighbor’s house burn down. Burn baby burn.
    This can’t be from the book. This is straight up incest.

17. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Who’s side is Sean Hannity going to take tonight. Or will he devote the whole show to Hillary.

18. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Let's all remember that Bannon is but one person quoted in this book. There are dozens of others.

19. ViperDesign macrumors 6502a

ViperDesign

It's easy to see with how they are around each other. It's weird and I am very close with my kids. He is distant from his wife, yet touchy with Ivanka. Look at the old school pictures he has with her in his lap, the quotes he has had about her. Disturbing
    I believe there are over 200 interviews that were done for this book. Even Trump himself.
    I have listened to a few minutes of Fox and they have all but moved on from this issue. Not even covering it from the time I listened in

20. samcraig macrumors P6

Stalemate - so he'll talk about something else.

21. koulmj Suspended

koulmj

I can’t listen to Hannity seriously, only when i am drunk or betweens rounds of PVP in Guildwars 2 when I need background noise to drown out my wife who yells about how much i play.

22. iLunar macrumors 6502

iLunar

I doubt he'll mention anything, or he'll blame some non-white person for the failure of America. Typical Hannity BS.

23. Huntn, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018

Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

Terrifying.

It was mentioned today that Trump is the President, but he acts like a dictator as if his tweets are all that matters. That’s how he does policy in many cases from a position of ignorance, skipping briefings, because he knows more than anyone else. Just like him wanting to negotiate a trade deal with Germany, gawd. :oops:

It’s completely contrary to a competant Administration where the President seeks out experts who examine and discuss all the ramifications of a proposed policy, not policy based on personal 2am tweets where his emotions take charge. The man is INCOMPETANT. Every day he sits in the White House or more likely Mara a Lago as President is a threat to the present and future of this Nation.

D25CFD5B-6D17-42A2-845A-B7AFEB599B52.jpeg

042B8BD1-3DA4-4170-BF29-E48B58CAA35A.png 6D16C8DA-8A59-4782-8645-7EAD632CDDA8.jpeg
    The A Team
    roll the music​

24. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Bannon is trying to out-Trump Trump by being outrageous and cash in on the dissatisfaction the Trump fanbase will feel once they realised how thoroughly they have been rooked. Bannon in 2020. :rolleyes: