Bannon: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by arkitect, Jan 3, 2018.

1. SoggyCheese macrumors regular

SoggyCheese

Likewise with Trump.

That’s why this is so damn funny :D:D

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

It might be a little late, but for me it's the best Christmas present ever. :D

The funny thing is, anyone who isn't a Trump supporter could have seen this day coming. The White House is a pit of vipers just waiting to turn on one another. One of the worst groups of people ever to have served in that building, if not THE worst. They truly are deplorable.

3. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Look, I'm no fan of Bannon - but you've got to go through some mental contortions as a Trump supporter to damn him now.

4. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

It all seems a bit contrived. The book coming out, a new year starting, Bannon endorsing Roy Moore and him losing... I don't know how much of that book excerpt to believe. I do, however, believe Bannon had a lot of influence on Trump, for whatever reason.

At this point, its like a feeding frenzy with people fighting each other and when everyone is a liar, you don't know who to believe. What is clear, however, is that Bannon and Breitbart are the winners here. I'm not sure where the conservatives are anymore. You have the establishment, you have Trump supporters, but now that base could be split as well. I'm not sure where the tea party stands anymore, as you hear little about them anymore because I think they were enveloped by the Trump campaign.

Should be an interesting 2018.

5. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Pizzagate?

Bannon may know too much.

6. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I think it's more fascinating how Republicans, particularly in this White House, are willing to backstab and turn on each other. Fun stuff!

IMG_6507.GIF

7. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Although anything that makes Trump look like an idiot is all too easy to believe, this particular story may be fabricated:

And before all the alt-right crazies puff up their chests and scream “Fake News!!!”, I should point out that this information appeared in Slate.

8. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Wow, this must really shake up THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR.

9. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

That's what I have been wondering about today. I am sure he is having a meltdown somewhere right now trying to decide who to back and who to throw under the bus. Like a child trying to decide between two parent's very ugly divorce. :D

10. TheHateMachine macrumors 6502a

TheHateMachine

Was amusing to see r/T_D backpedal after claiming fake news this morning. Now all those threads have magically disappeared.

11. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

Let me install my new trititanium-lined hat. But, but, but I thought Slate was fake news. So fakes news from a fake news website adds up to the truth? :D:D:D

12. Rogifan, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018

Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

Kind of hard for Trump kool-aid drinkers to claim fake news when after 9 hours there has been no denial or clarification by Bannon and Don Jr. is attacking him on Twitter.
    Trump supports are losing their minds over all of this. Will 2018 be 1968 minus the presidential election?

[​IMG]

13. Vanilla Ice macrumors 6502

Vanilla Ice

CA2905B8-6B44-4CC5-A2C2-5E7BD528284C.jpeg
    Trump supporter here. Not losing my mind at all. I’m just waiting for the moment when this all comes out as nothing as Bannon gets rich from his book sales then your excitements goes south again and foolish y’all will look. Kinda like the Fales ABC report about Flynn. Enjoy your temporary nonsense.... oh and remember, everyday as there are more and more anti trump threads/posts, he’s still your president and I as many others have the biggest laugh about how unhappy you guys are and that in fact is reality. Cheers!

14. Gutwrench macrumors 68000

Gutwrench

Bannon is a half heartbeat away from being the next Ted Kaczynski.

15. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

You do realize Trump is a hitch-hiker on a crazy road libs keep thinking will run out of rides, but he never does? This is sad, I find humor in everything, but it’s not funny. Everyone says “vote them all out, get an outsider in there!”

Trump is that guy, and he’s ten times worse than the biggest establishment dumbass.

The thing is, before this goes south, it will be replaced by something equally as bad or worse. If Obama tweeted what Trump did about North Korea, the right would create a decade-long media sprint out of it. It was forgotten a few sunrises later with HIS OWN TEAM dumping on him and his criminal loin-fruit.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 3, 2018 ---
    Or President of the United States, 46 if you know him. Never say never.

16. Gutwrench macrumors 68000

Gutwrench

I don’t know him. I know who he is though.

17. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

Since you want to compare laughs: I don’t know who gives me more, Trump bots or Trump. It’s close but the bots win.

18. Vanilla Ice macrumors 6502

Vanilla Ice

Kinda looks like Bannon got a little pissed off, went the Hillary route and now is releasing a book to get paid millions of dollars by liberals. Jump on his train if you like, it still will not cure the fact that Trump won and I’m willing to bet, will win in 2020. President Trump is outspoken and not PC about anything and that doesn’t make him dumbass, it makes him real. Sorry if you like in the closet politics where being fake to your face is more of your style. But behind closed doors all the dirty work is being done. Hence all the crap America is learning about the Hillary Clinton campaign with the DNC and Dossier and Obama’s Presidency doings like Hezbollah and its state sponsors in Iran. Billions of our tax dollars going towards a horrible nuke deal in Iran.

19. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Yeah, so much dirt on Obama and Hillary my head is spinning. Good thing we have a guy who knows how to take a few mean dumps a day while he tweets his thoughts to get this country back on track. Bannon and Hillary, birds of a feather and all...

LOL:p

20. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

On the next episode of When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong: Hide your tax returns from Mueller. This is only Jan 3rd lol. We still have 362 days this year. Bannon needs to pace himself. Trump is on KFC drum stick from a massive coronary.

21. Vanilla Ice macrumors 6502

Vanilla Ice

Wishfully thinking at its best. Good luck!

22. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

I wished Bannon would turn on Trump and voila... here we go! You’re welcome!

23. lobeyonekenobi macrumors regular

lobeyonekenobi

And Vanilla Ice was the best rappero_O

24. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I'm thinking more like 1974 without the pardon.

BL.

25. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Well, that’s a point.

On the other hand, if you need any more proof of Trump’s incompetence...

--- Post Merged, Jan 3, 2018 ---
    I’ve heard of this phenomenon among Trump supporters. I believe it’s called “going to their deaths with smiles on their faces.”