BART takeover robbery

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
I don't think the robberies took place IN San Francisco proper. More like Oakland and East Oakland and further out can get rough in some parts.

djjclark

macrumors regular
Feb 17, 2008
I don't think the robberies took place IN San Francisco proper. More like Oakland and East Oakland and further out can get rough in some parts.
Report says Coliseum Station which is where the Warriors, Raiders, and A's play (at least for next year or 2). Not the best part of Oakland for sure.

BoxerGT2.5

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2008
Chicago has had similar instances for some time, they seemed to have died down but with warmer months coming who knows. They'll head north on the train, rob a few people, and then take the train back to the south side.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
10-15 I could see , but 50-60? facing jail time over content of some wallets? we are in bad shape
but it is hard to catch so many thats the idea. or the kids think it is more of a game then anything else. sometimes kids don't exactly think things out.

ActionableMango

macrumors G3
Sep 21, 2010
"The images cannot be shared publicly, she said, because the suspects appear to be minors."

What a bunch of crap.

tshrimp

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2012
Good thing for these criminal this didn't happen where I am at. They allow guns on pubic transportation (both CC and OC). Probably wouldn't have been targeted anyway since most criminals understand it would have been a risk of possible death for them doing something like this.

I am not up on California law, but I am assuming this was a gun free zone?

Reactions: webbuzz and jkcerda

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Good thing for these criminal this didn't happen where I am at. They allow guns on pubic transportation (both CC and OC). Probably wouldn't have been targeted anyway since most criminals understand it would have been a risk of possible death for them doing something like this.

MOST of CA happens to be liberal so yeah.

Nefilim

Suspended
Oct 2, 2016
You always wonder how the rest (?) of the western civilization survives without hilariously pathetic gun shooting fantasies...

Reactions: Eraserhead

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009

Yes you should have shot the kids because they are scary.

Reactions: Eraserhead

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
May 13, 2016
The only way to determine if they are in the wrong is if they can get a speaking engagement at UC Berkeley, the yardstick by which all truths are now measured in the Bay Area.

oneMadRssn

macrumors 601
Sep 8, 2011
New England
This is why gun nuts are indeed nuts. Robbery is bad, but nobody deserves to be executed for it, especially not some stupid kids. Want my wallet? Take it. I'll be pissed and help the police with whatever they need to catch the perps. But people are are advocating for extra-judicial immediate execution without a trial and jury? You guys are worse than the robbers.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
Nope. Because they were no good, robbing, people beating thugs. And people have a right to protect themselves against this.
so your judge jury and executioner huh? no good all of them you just condemned them all to death? maybe you should move florida when you could shoot anyone you feel threatened by.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
This is why gun nuts are indeed nuts. Robbery is bad, but nobody deserves to be executed for it, especially not some stupid kids. Want my wallet? Take it. I'll be pissed and help the police with whatever they need to catch the perps. But people are are advocating for extra-judicial immediate execution without a trial and jury? You guys are worse than the robbers.
Please point out where it was suggested we "execute" anyone.
[doublepost=1493088187][/doublepost]
so your judge jury and executioner huh? no good all of them you just condemned them all to death? maybe you should move florida when you could shoot anyone you feel threatened by.
You guys think we are robocop. If the thugs see a gun being pointed at them and they continue to be a threat then it's on them. Leave people alone and you won't get shot. Simple as that