Basic Necessities required of iPhone..suggestions plz!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hakuna-matata, Jan 13, 2012.

1. hakuna-matata macrumors 6502

i am switching from android phone to iphone, so i was little irritated when i could not download my email attachment, or upload them, no free docx,xlsx file editors.Plz reply to following questions so as to help me,a "beginner" and other fellow members:)
    1. Best way to save attachment and send them..
    2. best file editor
    3. best app to send and restore my files from pc to iphone and vice versa.

thnx:):)

2. hakuna-matata thread starter macrumors 6502

c'mon guyz, i was really hoping to get some views here..i have searched on google but they write "best' tag with every app, so i posted here..

Since i have to buy the app, i better buy the one thats actually good, right?:rolleyes:

3. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Best is always highly subjective. Don't use it as a keyword. Search on the topics you're interested individually and make a short list of options that sound like they would suit you. Don't expect people to spoon feed you answers.

If you want suggestions then clarify what you mean by best. Don't assume that your notion of best is universal no matter what the topic. What features are you specifically looking for in these apps? What are your priorities? What's not important to you?

Are you looking for iOS equivalents of specific Android apps that you were using? If so, what were they? Maybe another convert can help or looking at the Android app may help someone to narrow it down for you.

Read the rules. No bumping -- especially if it has only been and hour since you posted. This is not a personal support site. If you need immediate answers then don't use a discussion forum.

4. hakuna-matata thread starter macrumors 6502

okk no bumping..but i dint want you to tell me my 'best' app..i wanted to know what's your best app is i.e., your 'point of view' as i thought there are lots of apps are emerging everyday on app store and everybody can tell their own experience with apps they purchased.
    It would have become a good thread as people could write here their likes/dislikes over this specific category of 'apps' in this thread..:cool: