Battery Awful

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Phightinphils, May 6, 2013.

1. Phightinphils macrumors 6502

Phightinphils

My iPhone 5 battery dies about 3 times a day now. I've jailbroken but I wouldn't think that would make it die that much. Any advice? :confused: I got an s4 but turned back to my 5. Missin that battery.

2. Cod3rror macrumors 68000

Cod3rror

Enable bluetooth, use the phone for a while, then disable bluetooth.

3. Ih8reno macrumors 65816

Ih8reno

Download battery doctor pro on cydia, amazing tweak which makes the battery last all day

4. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

What are you doing on your phone that is draining the battery so much?

5. Looon macrumors 6502a

Looon

Yeah there really isn't enough information here to know what's going on...

6. JAT macrumors 603

Yes, you need to figure out why. There are some jailbreak apps and tweaks that can drain battery fast.

I don't have problems at all.

7. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

I mean if their wasn't crazy battery drain before the jailbreak then there's probably something he installed with the jailbreak that is corrupted.

----------

Yea I'm jailbroken also with a bunch of tweaks and don't have any battery drain.

8. JAT macrumors 603

Actually, the one app that can cause drain for me is Mail when it goes crazy or something. Have to kill it and then all is well.

9. Fouracre44 macrumors regular

Firstly... dude why do you have an s4 AND an iphone 5, theyre like both $800 phones.

I would reccommend turning off LTE unless you really need it, it will kill your battery, secondly, disable push data( or limit them to every hour, rather than every 15 minutes ), thirdly install a good battery saving app that will drastically improve your battery by automatically taking care of things.

Thirdly, if you don't mind, throw a battery case on it, or carry around a mobile charging battery, they're quite small or throw it in your pocket and it will charge your iphone back up.