Hey there! Problem is: the upper right corner of my MacBook got a bit wet. Not having realised the liquid got inside, I left it running. Now: - the battery does not charge - laptop still runs on battery with normal battery life - laptop runs on external power: - w/o battery incerted - w/ battery incerted. In the latter case (running on external power w/ battery incerted) it does not charge but also does not drain the battery. Same if sent to sleep. Also the green/red adaptor LED does not go on or off. Both the adaptor and the battery behave perfectly fine in a friend's MacBook. Any advice what I could try to do next?