So i have a iphone 5 white 32GB AT&T, i got it when it got released, when i first got it the battery was not as good as my girlfriend iphone 5... Mine never made it a full day with out a charge... So last few days its been really bad it would shot down at 20% and would last like 6h max.. So i took it to an apple store, to the genius bar, and they ran a battery diagnostic and they told me that the battery needed to be replaced.. So they replaced the battery.. When i got home i charge it a bit since it was like at 20%... I notice the phone got reallllllly hot... So hot i could not touch it.. i let it sit, and after that it never got hot again.. So i charged to 100% and went to work... With out any use, and no application running it dropped to 70% within 1h... its been 6h hours now and im at 17%.... This is not acceptable in my opinion... ( i used my phone 3 times during those 6h to check my email) What should i do?